OT Growing Out Hair

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
one of my cheer friends hair literally did NOT grow. She went to her doctor and he told her to take vitamin d supplements. She did it for about 6 months and there was a REMARKABLE change!

Stay away from heat! When I stopped straightening my hair almost everyday, it began to grow much faster! :)

one of my cheer friends hair literally did NOT grow. She went to her doctor and he told her to take vitamin d supplements. She did it for about 6 months and there was a REMARKABLE change!
oh maybe that helps too... cause I take A LOT of vitamin d because I have low vitamin d levels and I'd say my hair grows a significant amount

oh maybe that helps too... cause I take A LOT of vitamin d because I have low vitamin d levels and I'd say my hair grows a significant amount
I'd definitely say it helps! My friend's hair went from being right above her shoulders and not growing for months, to mid torso and still growing!

My hair grows soooo fast. I think its because I throw it in a messy bun everyday and never brush it :p So I never use heat. I use herbal ensences long term relationship shampoo and conditioner.

Back