All-Star Gssa San Jose Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Congratulations to all the Great 8 teams selected! It was an amazing evening of outrageous performances, so many great teams and wonderfully talented athletes! A special congratulations to California Allstars Smoed and Power for getting those paid bids, I couldn't agree with the decisions more... Congratulations again and to all safe travels back home!

It's not lame, its the rules, you have to follow the rules, especially at a worlds qualifying event. =)
well yeah obviously lol.

just the whole situation would suck for the team. im not saying that everybody should be allowed to have a roster and then not follow it, but that kinda seems like a special situation.

what else were they supposed to do??

Day 2... Its not over yet! Uniforms mysterious and karma had on were very temporary..we can't control what GK can't handle! And to the person who had to very cleverly sneak to take the pic...there was no need to do that! We would have set you up with your. Own little photo session since you like taking pictures :)
Good luck to everyone...

That stinks!!!! GK needs to take care of their business. Good Luck=)

well yeah obviously lol.

just the whole situation would suck for the team. im not saying that everybody should be allowed to have a roster and then not follow it, but that kinda seems like a special situation.

what else were they supposed to do??
That is why you have alternates on your roster, it makes me think that they did not have alternates listed on it or they tried to pull someone not on it. I do feel bad for the kids because the coaches make the final decisions and are in charge of the roster. If I was a parent from that team, specifically nce I would be very upset, they were so close to getting a bid that it seems very sad for them.

That is why you have alternates on your roster, it makes me think that they did not have alternates listed on it or they tried to pull someone not on it. I do feel bad for the kids because the coaches make the final decisions and are in charge of the roster. If I was a parent from that team, specifically nce I would be very upset, they were so close to getting a bid that it seems very sad for them.
oohhhhhhhhhhhh i didnt know you could do that :eek:

what happened with nce?

Back