All-Star Guess On Senior Elite, New Point Flyer?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can I just take a second to point out that Gabie herself (or hopefully... you never know with all the impersonators) said nobody would no for certain until they go to routine camp in August? Not taking away from Gabie because she's a beautiful flyer and all, and there is a VERY good chance she will get it, but nobody ACTUALLY knows for certain...

Can I just take a second to point out that Gabie herself (or hopefully... you never know with all the impersonators) said nobody would no for certain until they go to routine camp in August? Not taking away from Gabie because she's a beautiful flyer and all, and there is a VERY good chance she will get it, but nobody ACTUALLY knows for certain...

except Ceacoach , of course ;)

The really exciting/scary thing is any of them could be.. that's a challenge and a beautiful thing all at the same time. I think we've attempted almost everything I can personally humanly think of this summer...more important than who is flying in the middle is the sequence itself...suggestions?

Maddie D is not sharp enough although her body positions are quite possibly the most flexible.
Gabie is an amazing technical flyer with good body positions, but she has no "wow" factor...wouldn't have her at point flyer. she is an awesome 'next to point' flyer lol.
Erica is the obvious choice...much experience, great body positions, and i dont recall her EVER falling in a competition, so her consistency is the best. plus did u see her shimmy after the full up immediate heel stretch at worlds?! fierce. now THAT is a point flyer!!!
and for the love of GOD....can sr. elite get there full 135/135 points at worlds this yr? all they need to do is throw up 9 stunts twice!

I have a really good idea you guys!! Start another thread about the teams and/or people you'd like to see point this year! It's not really that difficult..no arguments, problem solved :cool:

Maddie D is not sharp enough although her body positions are quite possibly the most flexible.
Gabie is an amazing technical flyer with good body positions, but she has no "wow" factor...wouldn't have her at point flyer. she is an awesome 'next to point' flyer lol.
Erica is the obvious choice...much experience, great body positions, and i dont recall her EVER falling in a competition, so her consistency is the best. plus did u see her shimmy after the full up immediate heel stretch at worlds?! fierce. now THAT is a point flyer!!!
and for the love of GOD....can sr. elite get there full 135/135 points at worlds this yr? all they need to do is throw up 9 stunts twice!

I may be wrong but didn't she fall at the majors?

Back