All-Star Gyms Banning Athletes??

• Thread starter Deleted member 11199
  • Start date

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The smell of mayonnaise will make me vomit. So the thought of putting them on such a great food is revolting to me.

I make it a point never to smell mayonnaise. The smell is disgusting. So I can totally understand not being able to get past that to eat it. It really does NOT taste like that I swear! But yeah...that smell... I wish I hated mayo. Its so fattening! But I just love it. :(

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I make it a point never to smell mayonnaise. The smell is disgusting. So I can totally understand not being able to get past that to eat it. It really does NOT taste like that I swear! But yeah...that smell... I wish I hated mayo. Its so fattening! But I just love it. :(

No it's the taste too. My brother feels the same about baked beans so one day I tasted a tiny bit of mayo and he tasted some beans and I literally threw up. Not good haha

Our number one plan is to pay back the world for all the tourists here: we're going to find some locals and walk reeeeeeeally slow in front of them since apparently that's what tourists like to do! :p

Jk...Alcatraz is on the list, a boat trip, some seafood, burgers, Chinatown, and that's about it!

Do the night time trip to Alcatraz! Creepy fun! Did you mention when you are going to be in SF? America's Cup and all...It's going to be a zoo down at the Embarcadero.

Do the night time trip to Alcatraz! Creepy fun! Did you mentions when you are going to be in SF? America's Cup and all...It's going to be a zoo down at the Embarcadero.

July 12-14 for now. We had to squeeze it in between a visit from my friend and when I go back to classes. :(

There weren't any night time trips when we looked. That's when we wanted to go but they only had daytime listed.

i think it's ridiculous! I know it happens, but gyms take things too personally! Sometimes they forget that they are just a business and you are paying for a service! I'm sorry this has been a problem for anybody!!!

Back