All-Star Gyms Banning Athletes??

• Thread starter Deleted member 11199
  • Start date

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

as my tour guide told us when I was travelling through Europe, its not wrong, its just different. but when I went to amsterdam and they started putting mayonnaise on their french fries, I said that my dear sir is just wrong. ( coming from a die hard canadian girl) POUTINE ALL THE WAY!!!

We didn't try those...we're trying to get stationed there (fingers crossed!),if we do,I'll be PM you for yummy places to eat! :D
Definitely! We'e going to be there again for a half a day layover in January and I've already told the family we are renting a car and going back to Boot and Kimo's. It's worth the wait on line...and you always wait!

Ive been kicked out of gyms for attending their open gym nights with people from a competing company..... I thought it was super classless and immature especially since I paid to use their facility. People tend to take things wayyy too personal...

I went to college in upstate NY. My parents used to ship me bagels as well.
I think it's the water that makes the bagels and pizza crust taste so different from NY/NJ versions.
I know that the baguette tastes a lot different in Paris/France than everywhere else due to the water and especially the flour they use. It is probably the same for bagels and pizza crust from NY/NJ.

as my tour guide told us when I was travelling through Europe, its not wrong, its just different. but when I went to amsterdam and they started putting mayonnaise on their french fries, I said that my dear sir is just wrong. ( coming from a die hard canadian girl) POUTINE ALL THE WAY!!!
Mayonnaise on french fries is a really European thing. You do not want to know what kind of looks I got when I did that while I stayed in the US. People thought I'd lost it.

Our number one plan is to pay back the world for all the tourists here: we're going to find some locals and walk reeeeeeeally slow in front of them since apparently that's what tourists like to do! :p

Jk...Alcatraz is on the list, a boat trip, some seafood, burgers, Chinatown, and that's about it!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
i know its not san fran exactly, but if you get the chance go to the rose garden in Berkley my family and i went once and it was incredible you can see the golden gate bridge from inside the garden

31146_431906023059_3982422_n.jpg

(ignore my momma and my sister in the picture)
31146_431906133059_4056544_n.jpg

31146_431905998059_3408122_n.jpg

and if you get another chance go to half moon bay the little shops on the street are adorable
39666_456234598059_2945039_n.jpg

and oh god sorry these are massive

Really? I once bonded with a (canadian) hockey player at school because we both ate french fries with mayo, and the first time I was ever offered mayo with french fries was in Canada...

Mayonnaise on french fries is a really European thing. You do not want to know what kind of looks I got when I did that while I stayed in the US. People thought I'd lost it.

I've always put mayo on fries (for about 35 years) and I've never left the US. Everyone I know eats them that way - and waiting tables I've had probably half my customers ask for mayo with fries. Where were you that people thought it was weird??? Weirdos - i hope you gave them looks right back! I thought it was almost as normal as ketchup. At least on the east coast it's pretty normal.

Fries without mayo = :( Now fries with mayo AND ketchup? Mmmmmm ...heaven.

i feel like the whole mayo debate is like white vinegar on french fries as well, simply just regional (although i do believe it is mainly the east coast and european countries that do 'weird' things with fries)

i feel like the whole mayo debate is like white vinegar on french fries as well, simply just regional (although i do believe it is mainly the east coast and european countries that do 'weird' things with fries)

I will put almost anything on fries. :oops: I used to dip them in chocolate milkshakes. (And now I see why I'm torturing myself at boot camp at my gym now...:( This thread should be renamed "All the reasons Just-a-Mom is so fluffy!")

I will put almost anything on fries. :oops: I used to dip them in chocolate milkshakes. (And now I see why I'm torturing myself at boot camp at my gym now...:( This thread should be renamed "All the reasons Just-a-Mom is so fluffy!")

I dip them in Wendy's Frosties!

This post is verified by Chad Mulkey!

Back