All-Star Gyms Banning Athletes??

• Thread starter Deleted member 11199
  • Start date

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I will put almost anything on fries. :oops: I used to dip them in chocolate milkshakes. (And now I see why I'm torturing myself at boot camp at my gym now...:( This thread should be renamed "All the reasons Just-a-Mom is so fluffy!")

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I used to dip them in McDonalds ice cream when I was younger.

ETA: can we just change the thread title to food?

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

I will put almost anything on fries. :oops: I used to dip them in chocolate milkshakes. (And now I see why I'm torturing myself at boot camp at my gym now...:( This thread should be renamed "All the reasons Just-a-Mom is so fluffy!")

I am pleasantly plump and big boned! Besides, chocolate is a major food group, we are in Murica!

This post is verified by Chad Mulkey!

Really? I once bonded with a (canadian) hockey player at school because we both ate french fries with mayo, and the first time I was ever offered mayo with french fries was in Canada...
I had never heard of it until I was in Amsterdam and our tour guide told us that french fries with mayo was their way of eating fries. But then again, I grew up with a mom who is Quebecois and would let us eat poutine as a treat.

I've always put mayo on fries (for about 35 years) and I've never left the US. Everyone I know eats them that way - and waiting tables I've had probably half my customers ask for mayo with fries. Where were you that people thought it was weird??? Weirdos - i hope you gave them looks right back! I thought it was almost as normal as ketchup. At least on the east coast it's pretty normal.

Fries without mayo = :( Now fries with mayo AND ketchup? Mmmmmm ...heaven.

Lol, I was in South Dakota, which might explain why people thought it was weird ;).

I love mayo and French fries.

I swear I done it so much at McDonald's where I use to live in Tennessee they started charging me for it. They started telling me you can have packet mayonnaise for free but if you want it out of the squirt gun in the back you have to pay! I'm like I don't want packets I will pay for the real stuff.

I got down here and these McDonald's don't charge me for it! Yay!!!
However I do it everywhere I go but I'm always paranoid when I eat It because I swear everyone stares at me!
Its perfect though so I don't care! Lol

I have never, ever heard of people eating french fries with just mayo. I do french fries with ranch... but mayo? :eek:

Mayonnaise on french fries is a really European thing. You do not want to know what kind of looks I got when I did that while I stayed in the US. People thought I'd lost it.
I only put mayonnaise on my French fries when I'm at Disney. Not sure why but it just doesn't taste as good anywhere else! But I'm sure it tastes the best in Europe :)

I have never, ever heard of people eating french fries with just mayo. I do french fries with ranch... but mayo? :eek:

Mmmmmm...you must try it. It will change your life (and sadly your waistline but its worth it.)

Are you from South Dakota? :D

Baaaaaaahaha this made me LOL for real!

Back