All-Star Gyms Close Together

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How many gyms are within one hour of you?

• Total voters
I currently live in Maryland, and there is only one gym within an hour of where I live. And no, it isn't worth the drive.

I'm moving to northern Virginia, and there will be 3 gyms within an hour, many more 1-2 hours away.

I can think of maybe 3-4 within an hours drive of where I live, but there may be more as I do not know all the gyms in Delaware to be perfectly honest. DJ can you help?

I live in Huntersville, NC (2 exits outside of Charlotte) and we have quite a few an hour or less and i probably forgot to name some on this list....

-Cheer Extreme Kernersville
-Cheer Extreme Lake Norman
-Cheer Extreme Charlotte
-Charlotte AllStars
-Charlotte Allstars North (new)
-Charlotte Extreme
-Aviator Allstars
-Ravens
-One United Allstars
-White Lighting Allstars
-Victory Allstars
-Prodigy Allstars
-Odyssey Allstars

Are we counting multiple locations for the same gym, or completely separate gyms? In our county we have two, us and CEA Greenville. They are about 3 miles apart, CEA is in the building that the now-defunct Carolina Spirit was in. Our gym has two additional locations this season within an hour (Washington & New Bern) and then there is Carolina Elite in Goldsboro (which ironically used to be our gym's second location but they sold it a few seasons back) and then there is a 2-team gym in Kinston.

Oh wow! I can't believe people have so many gyms in that area! I only have one big name gym near me (Brandon). But here's my list... (starting with the ones more close to me)
-Tumble Tech
-Cheer Express
-Tampa Bay
-BAAM
-Top Dog
-Rock Solid
-Envision
-Revolution
-Brandon
-Storm
-Stars Athletics
-Florida Wildcats
-Cheer Tampa
-Polk Aces
& I'm sure there's more I forgot :p

Near me maybe 1-2 hour, and I am sure I will miss a few is:
Pennsylvania Storm
Hotcheer
Pittsburgh Superstars
FCA
Pittsburgh Pride
Fire and Ice
pittsburgh Poision
Steel City
Millers cheer stars
Coyotes cheer and dance
Premier
Perfection
X-cel all stars
Wheeling all stars
Arcadia Aces
Gymsport
Twist & Shout Academy
Turner's cheer
Pennsylvania power elite
All Star Athletics
ONE All stars
Pittsburgh Pro
X-treme all stars

I live in Huntersville, NC (2 exits outside of Charlotte) and we have quite a few an hour or less and i probably forgot to name some on this list....

-Cheer Extreme Kernersville
-Cheer Extreme Lake Norman
-Cheer Extreme Charlotte
-Charlotte AllStars
-Charlotte Allstars North (new)
-Charlotte Extreme
-Aviator Allstars
-Ravens
-One United Allstars
-White Lighting Allstars
-Victory Allstars
-Prodigy Allstars
-Odyssey Allstars
Good list, I didn't even know about some of these and forgot others. Who are the ravens! Is that the old "flying high raven Allstars?" I didn't know they were around here. Our original gym missed your list but they're really not worth adding to it. They're 5 minutes from my house, we drive 30 if that tells you anything.

I'd add Carolina Spirit and Cheer Corps Allstars to this one, they're both in the Concord Albemarle area I believe and field some fierce teams.

The other thing I'll say is I don't really think we are rivals with any of these...or anyone actually. There are teams here we get to see a lot and ones I look forward to seeing because we have friends and former athletes on them and we can catch up at competitions. There's some I look forward to competing against because win or lose you know they're worthy competition. I'm really looking forward to my kids meeting yours and Carolina spirits J4 on the mat and I am looking forward to seeing CeA Charlottes teams in the mix. All this talent just forces everyone to raise their game and I'm all about that!

Didn't really realize it until i read your list but we have some good gyms in this area!

Connecticut has a decent amount of gyms, I basically live in the middle of them all :p

USA Wildcats (3)
CT Spirit (2)
Xtreme Cheer
ECE
Champion Allstars
Central Valley Panthers
Take One Allstars
Northeast Tropic (not sure if they're still open)

Oh wow! I can't believe people have so many gyms in that area! I only have one big name gym near me (Brandon). But here's my list... (starting with the ones more close to me)
-Tumble Tech
-Cheer Express
-Tampa Bay
-BAAM
-Top Dog
-Rock Solid
-Envision
-Revolution
-Brandon
-Storm
-Stars Athletics
-Florida Wildcats
-Cheer Tampa
-Polk Aces
& I'm sure there's more I forgot :p
Tampa Bay All-Stars is back?

Good list, I didn't even know about some of these and forgot others. Who are the ravens! Is that the old "flying high raven Allstars?" I didn't know they were around here. Our original gym missed your list but they're really not worth adding to it. They're 5 minutes from my house, we drive 30 if that tells you anything.

I'd add Carolina Spirit and Cheer Corps Allstars to this one, they're both in the Concord Albemarle area I believe and field some fierce teams.

The other thing I'll say is I don't really think we are rivals with any of these...or anyone actually. There are teams here we get to see a lot and ones I look forward to seeing because we have friends and former athletes on them and we can catch up at competitions. There's some I look forward to competing against because win or lose you know they're worthy competition. I'm really looking forward to my kids meeting yours and Carolina spirits J4 on the mat and I am looking forward to seeing CeA Charlottes teams in the mix. All this talent just forces everyone to raise their game and I'm all about that!

Didn't really realize it until i read your list but we have some good gyms in this area!

I completely agree with you that we have some awesome teams in our area and great competition!!! Cant wait to see you guys during competition season. I thnk we are so lucky to have so many gyms in our area and so many options to pick from.

Back