OT Hair For Work

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
May 15, 2011
So, i started my job about two months ago and i have to wear my hair up. I'm getting a little bit tired of ponytails, fishtail, and regular braids. I have to wear a visor, so if any of yall have any ideas that would be awesome! my hair is pretty long, so i can do almost anything!

Braided side buns:
1. Do a loose side braid and secure it with a small rubber band.
2. Wrap the braid into a low bun the back of your ear.
3. Tie with a hair tie as tight as possible.
4. Bobby-pin into place, hide the tail and hair tie.

Top knot:
1. Pull your hair into a high ponytail.
2. Spritz the ponytail with hairspray and tease just a bit.
3. Wrap up into a loose, messy high bun.
4. Bobby-pin and spray with hairspray.

So, i started my job about two months ago and i have to wear my hair up. I'm getting a little bit tired of ponytails, fishtail, and regular braids. I have to wear a visor, so if any of yall have any ideas that would be awesome! my hair is pretty long, so i can do almost anything!
My favorite hair channel on YouTube is letsmakeitup1. She does a lot of updos and celeb inspired looks.

My everyday is a simple twisted bun. Pull your hair up in a high pony, then twist, twist, twist it and wrap it around itself tightly with the ends being wrapped around the bottom near the base of the ponytail and secure with a hair tie. I've been doing them so long that I can keep my refuses-to-do-anything-else-nicely long thick hair up and in a bun with a single hair tie (pull hair up, put elastic on and twist it once, wrap the hair into a bun, and wrap the slack of the elastic around the bun until tight). Buns are also great when you've forgotten or destroyed a hair tie - you can secure it with a pen/pencil/chopstick or two.

you could go for a runway look haha. do a slick backed high pony. take a piece of hair and wrap it around the hair band to give it a warrior-esk type feel. haha

Add some fun "accents" to your hair. Braid or twist the front into a pony tail, stuff like that or add cool scrunchies or flowers.

Back