All-Star Hairgate 2015 - Mom Upset Daughter Is Off The Team Because She Wont Straighten Hair For Competitions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

She's off the team, but mom went to the showcase and watched. No clue if her kid was with her, but mom was.

And my guess, given that it's WE; she's likely on a Youth or Junior 3.
That really should tell you everything you need to know. They were kicked out of the gym with authorities being called on mom, and mom still came to to the showcase. I truly feel bad for this kid. Wait another week after the media circus finally goes away and all she will be left with is her mom and no place to cheer.

That IS odd she went to an event at a gym that her daughter just got kicked out of - I wonder if she called the news before or after the showcase? Maybe something she heard at the showcase made her even more angry. How long did the girl cheer there? Was this going to be her first season?

From the video, the girl had a pretty decent ROBHSBT.

That really should tell you everything you need to know. They were kicked out of the gym with authorities being called on mom, and mom still came to to the showcase. I truly feel bad for this kid. Wait another week after the media circus finally goes away and all she will be left with is her mom and no place to cheer.

Isn't it kind of creepy that the mom still came and watched? It gives me a slight "deranged stalker" image. Now, I'm concerned that the mom isn't exactly stable and that the poor kid has to live with that. And I mean not just SM crazy, but more than that. Should I start my "they need family therapy" speech now?

That IS odd she went to an event at a gym that her daughter just got kicked out of - I wonder if she called the news before or after the showcase? Maybe something she heard at the showcase made her even more angry. How long did the girl cheer there? Was this going to be her first season?

From the video, the girl had a pretty decent ROBHSBT.

The media broke the story a few days before Showcase; November 7th is the earliest first article I found with Showcase being the 9th.

As for the kids cheering there, I *think* this was her first year with WE and she did come from SCA; but had also been elsewhere before that so she has gone through a few programs in the 7-8 years she's been cheering. But I've also been hearing that she has already approached a few other cheer gyms in the area and they've all said their teams were full but would be more than happy to have her attend a tumbling class.

Last edited:
Someone can now start a new thread on two five year olds "Young Girls Booted from cheer squad after approved vacation." Fox has picked that one up. Looks like rec cheer, though. City league. Cheer Parents Central shared it on Facebook is how I saw the segment.

OK I'm a little confused so when did this happen that at the end of the article it states the girls were told the season had ended and not that they had been kicked out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't it kind of creepy that the mom still came and watched? It gives me a slight "deranged stalker" image. Now, I'm concerned that the mom isn't exactly stable and that the poor kid has to live with that. And I mean not just SM crazy, but more than that. Should I start my "they need family therapy" speech now?
She creeps me out. Shouldn't be long before she makes the news again for doing something that completely reveals her character.

Back