All-Star Hairgate 2015 - Mom Upset Daughter Is Off The Team Because She Wont Straighten Hair For Competitions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Perhaps, but they also have the Texas Patriots and one team is using the University of Miami's football team logo so thinking they're just using what they like.
That makes sense; our town baseball league did the same thing - each team was a major league team.

Oh my goodness. Looks like the draconian practices of fascist cheer organizations have become the latest lightening rod for the media :/.

But that said, it is pretty crazy to kick a pair of 5 year olds off a team for missing a week to go to Disney. They are 5 - what would they miss? It's not like they would be reworking the pyramid right before NCA? Does sound kind of crazy to me to be that serious about a squad of kids so young.

I'm sorry, but I am starting to wonder Exactly, whom AS Cheer pissed off for all these negative media reports?

Well hairgate is All-Star, the kid with the blistered hands is on a team at her school and the 5 year olds were in a rec league. Doubt it was just AS Cheer's fault.

But they're so cute!! Who could turn them away? :eek:
they are adorable, and the story may be 100% true. But it could also be that The Adorables also missed every Saturday practice to go to birthday parties, roller skating, grandma's house, etc. etc. and were so far behind that it was impossible to put them in a routine or even on the sideline, and the "known, verbal" vacation was the breaking point. And The Adorables Mom could be Ursula.
I'm at a point where I just stopped believing. Sorry Journey.

they are adorable, and the story may be 100% true. But it could also be that The Adorables also missed every Saturday practice to go to birthday parties, roller skating, grandma's house, etc. etc. and were so far behind that it was impossible to put them in a routine or even on the sideline, and the "known, verbal" vacation was the breaking point. And The Adorables Mom could be Ursula.

Moms ain't adorable. Unless you're me. Or you. You. Are. Adorable. Like seriously want to put you in my pocket and take you home. :D

Moms ain't adorable. Unless you're me. Or you. You. Are. Adorable. Like seriously want to put you in my pocket and take you home. :D
<blushing> but yes, you are adorable - and truthful so if your little adorable got kicked off for going to see Mickey I'd believe you :p. And I'll gladly go home with you if I can go on one of those bike rides. Seriously they look like such fun!

This is what I was thinking. Maybe the coach/director/organizer is a jerk. Or maybe this was just the last straw in a long string of absences. Maybe the coach thought, "Yeah, I know they are going on vacation. I COULD remind them to let me know in writing. Or I could just let these parents hang themselves and be done with them."

She's so adorable!! For real!!!

We've met a couple of times and seriously, @quitthedrama is totes adorbs!
<blushing> but yes, you are adorable - and truthful so if your little adorable got kicked off for going to see Mickey I'd believe you :p. And I'll gladly go home with you if I can go on one of those bike rides. Seriously they look like such fun!

Nobody would dare kick my special sparkly unicorn off a team. She's just that special.

So much yes on the bike ride! You would have a blast. I could put you in my basket. LOL!

Back