OT Halloween Costumes...what Are You Dressing As??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

mommadonna

Cheer Parent
Nov 13, 2010
I just thought it would be fun to share ideas on Halloween costumes! I've seen some that were so funny and clever!
I'll start...
This one is old, but one time I went as a "Black Eyed P"...I cut out the letter "P" from some cheap material and pinned to a shirt, then used some makeup and made it look like I had one black eye. It was easy and cute.
Go...

Since I have practice that night I'm going to go straight from practice and be a cheerleader wearing shorts, my cheer jacket and a bow!

One year, I dressed as a Credit Card, if you can believe it! I made a Giant Visa Card, and Mastercard, and i decorated them with my actual cards at the time, which was about 100-maybe lots of duplicates, etc.... I was a Nut when I was younger!!!!!!:fro:

i wanna be a zombie mad hatter because i really like the mad hatter costume but i love doing zombie makeup for Halloween so best of both worlds :)

I went as a crazy cat lady one year. I pinned beanie baby cats all over my body and carried a basket full of stuffed cats.
Wow I was crazy.
I've also been a football player, the lion from the wizard of oz, and Mackenzie from Toddlers and Tiaras :p

I have practice on Halloween but I still wanna dress up a bit! I think I'm gonna dress up for practice!

Im not sure if im going anywhere for halloween yet, but i'm gonna be minnie mouse! i have my sparkly ears from disney world (of course i only have them cause of worlds, but its whatever) i think ill wear a red leo, and put white polka dots all over it, and then ill add a black tutu probably. black leggings, and yellow sandals. then ill curl my hair and wear red lipstick.

Me and one of my friends are being a bar of soap and a loufa! I saw it on pintrest and we thought it was hysterical haha I will have to post a picture of the costumes we make!

I went as a crazy cat lady one year. I pinned beanie baby cats all over my body and carried a basket full of stuffed cats.
Wow I was crazy.
I've also been a football player, the lion from the wizard of oz, and Mackenzie from Toddlers and Tiaras :p

I have practice on Halloween but I still wanna dress up a bit! I think I'm gonna dress up for practice!

why does this not surprise me? :p

Back