OT Halloween Costumes...what Are You Dressing As??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
We don't have Halloween here but we have one da in February that we dress like you americans dress for Helloween. I already pick my costume. Since I have black (bob) hair and I am the palest person ever I will be Snowhite :) I'll wear red bow, red lipstick, red sparkly heels, blue tanktop and yellow tutu. :)

I find and idea on Pinterest of course :rolleyes:

I was a pineapple a couple years ago. It was awesome! I taped a bunch of yellow balloons to a yellow t-shirt my GF made me a green leaf hat out of posterboard. Everyone loved it.

I was a pineapple a couple years ago. It was awesome! I taped a bunch of yellow balloons to a yellow t-shirt my GF made me a green leaf hat out of posterboard. Everyone loved it.
Did you tape a sponge to it? If so, that would be amazing.

What would you wear as a Barbie? I need something cheap to be but I feel like if I was a Barbie people would think that I wasn't dressed up. Not saying I'm like as pretty as Barbie or anything, but I'm blonde so I guess I look like her, ha.
I'm going to wear an hot pink peplum dress, black high heels, blue eyeshadow, pink lipstick, and I'm going to do my hair like 90's barbie, kind of poofed up and flipped in at the bottom. It's like pageant hair you see on T&T.
clzs3.jpg

I might carry a Barbie with me to help people make the connection.

I'm going to wear an hot pink peplum dress, black high heels, blue eyeshadow, pink lipstick, and I'm going to do my hair like 90's barbie, kind of poofed up and flipped in at the bottom. It's like pageant hair you see on T&T.
clzs3.jpg

I might carry a Barbie with me to help people make the connection.
Genius. Love it!

Little Red Riding Hood. Bought all the pieces yesterday. I love it!!!!! Last year we went to this fancy schmancy Halloween ball, but they raised the price this year from $150 to $250 so we're going on a cruise party instead (Lake Michigan). I. Can. Not. Wait.

Cp is being a Lego. :p

HA! Scored tickets for $50 instead, so fancy schmancy party it is.

Okay someone needs to help me out with halloween costumes for college parties!
Most college parties I went to people went with more of the...'risque' root if you will. And you can make anything 'risque' if you choose to. Senior year my roommates and I were sick of it and decided to be fun and dressed as Legends of the Hidden Temple. Best costume I've ever done. You can order the shirts online, we had helmets, knee pads, the works. We even had little Olmec bracelets we wore. So many more compliments on that costume than any of the previous 'risque' ones we did, and we were a lot more comfortable and warmer!!

Back