OT Halloween Themed Practice...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jan 3, 2010
I need some help with this!

We're having a halloween themed practice (tomorrow, I forgot until now!) And I need some costume ideas...I'm finding it hard because I need something I can train in and be comfortable in. Any ideas?!

A couple ideas pop into mind...

A Cat (or mouse): Wear black spandex (leggings or shorts) and a black sports bra or black tank top and get some cheap cat ears at Target, Walmart, Party City or even CVS and Walgreens. Try drawing whiskers on your cheeks and a black tip on your nose. Super simple.

A princess(or ballerina): Spandex underneath and a tutu over top with a cheap plastic crown!

A football player: Spandex short and tennis shoes and (if you have time today) either go buy a pre made football jersey wherever they sell costumes, or go to the craft store and get a plain t shirt, iron letters (or puffy paint) and make your own!

Hope this helps :)

A couple ideas pop into mind...

A Cat (or mouse): Wear black spandex (leggings or shorts) and a black sports bra or black tank top and get some cheap cat ears at Target, Walmart, Party City or even CVS and Walgreens. Try drawing whiskers on your cheeks and a black tip on your nose. Super simple.

A princess(or ballerina): Spandex underneath and a tutu over top with a cheap plastic crown!

A football player: Spandex short and tennis shoes and (if you have time today) either go buy a pre made football jersey wherever they sell costumes, or go to the craft store and get a plain t shirt, iron letters (or puffy paint) and make your own!

Hope this helps :)

These are all perfect ideas! You need to come up with something that works with practice clothes (shorts and tanks, bras and spanks). Another idea is to do all black and use the white face paint and red lipstick to be a vampire. Of you could be an 80s aerobics instructor/flashdance. Put on spanks/leggings, a leotard (or one piece bathing suit) on over the leggins, an off the shoulder sweatshirt, leg warmers, a sweatband and a side ponytail.

Our youth2 girls actually have practice on halloween, no one said it was Halloween themed but those are cute ideas!!

the team i coach at cheer tyme all dressed in old uniforms from past teams, gyms, schools etc...it was awesome seeing where everyone came from to make one great team! pretty funny too :) this isn't our whole team in the picture, but you can get the idea haha. so that's always a fun idea, just dress in an old uniform you have! people will get a good laugh :)

2hqq7gz.jpg

the team i coach at cheer tyme all dressed in old uniforms from past teams, gyms, schools etc...it was awesome seeing where everyone came from to make one great team! pretty funny too :) this isn't our whole team in the picture, but you can get the idea haha. so that's always a fun idea, just dress in an old uniform you have! people will get a good laugh :)

2hqq7gz.jpg
I love this idea! I'm going to ask our gym if we can do this :)

Thanks everyone for all the ideas! I know it's pretty boring but I'm going as supergirl...wearing red sports bra and spandex with a "S" I made on the sports bra with superman coloured bow and a cape haha! I'll post a picture tomorrow of what it looked like. I was going to do the cat but I didn't have my black spandex set clean!

I also love the fact that smoed are doing a harry potter themed practice! I would love that! And dobby is a great character to go as!

I love this idea! I'm going to ask our gym if we can do this :)

Thanks everyone for all the ideas! I know it's pretty boring but I'm going as supergirl...wearing red sports bra and spandex with a "S" I made on the sports bra with superman coloured bow and a cape haha! I'll post a picture tomorrow of what it looked like. I was going to do the cat but I didn't have my black spandex set clean!

I also love the fact that smoed are doing a harry potter themed practice! I would love that! And dobby is a great character to go as!
y0ure idea is awesome!!!! most important...have fun!!! Ill try to get a pic of her as dobby...:)

Back