Hello

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My 2 CP's are on Woodlands Elite small all girl senior 4. My CP 13 is a base. MY CP 11 (will turn 12 in Jan.) is a flyer. What team & level are you?

My 2 CP's are on Woodlands Elite small all girl senior 4. My CP 13 is a base. MY CP 11 (will turn 12 in Jan.) is a flyer. What team & level are you?
Awesome, I'm on Lvl 4

Last edited:
I'm very nervous to post because everyone here is so good!!!!!! I'm on Team South Africa (IOC5), and I think my gym's coed team is a mix of level 5 & 6 while our AG squad is somewhere around level 4 and/or 5.. Cheer isn't big enough here for us to be able to categorize our teams by level, size etc yet (but hopefully we will grow soon!!)

I'm very nervous to post because everyone here is so good!!!!!! I'm on Team South Africa (IOC5), and I think my gym's coed team is a mix of level 5 & 6 while our AG squad is somewhere around level 4 and/or 5.. Cheer isn't big enough here for us to be able to categorize our teams by level, size etc yet (but hopefully we will grow soon!!)
Don't be nervous! There are posters here from all over and no one judges based on what country you are from. Have fun posting and enjoy meeting other international cheer people!

Ahaha. I thought I put 4 oops must of clicked 5 instead :) thanks for telling me
That's ok! Edit function is cool for stuff like that. Glad you figured out who you really are, LOL. Happy posting!

My CP is on Jr 3 and Youth 4 this year! Excited for the cheer season to begin. She is getting her new uni tomorrow!
Lucky! I think have to go to our first competiton this weekend in our practice uniforms because ours aren't in yet, they better be made of diamonds to be taking this long

Latest posts

Back