OT Help Get A Cheerleader Into Seventeen Magazine!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Last and final day to vote for me to get into the top 10! Thank y'all SOOOOO much for taking your time to vote for me:) I am so grateful and blessed that I even got into the top 30! Love y'all:)

Thank you so much to eveyone who voted for me in the Seventeen Glam Camp Model Search! I feel so blessed for all the support and am so thankful to everyone who voted, tweeted, and shared it! Unfortunately, I didn't make the top 10, but I am still so thankful that I even made the top 30! Thank y'all so so much from the bottom of my heart for supporting me. I was truly overwhelmed by all the fierceboard love and support! Y'all are awesome!! :) :D

Thank you so much to eveyone who voted for me in the Seventeen Glam Camp Model Search! I feel so blessed for all the support and am so thankful to everyone who voted, tweeted, and shared it! Unfortunately, I didn't make the top 10, but I am still so thankful that I even made the top 30! Thank y'all so so much from the bottom of my heart for supporting me. I was truly overwhelmed by all the fierceboard love and support! Y'all are awesome!! :) :D
We still love you!

Back