All-Star Help Needed Please In Hopefully Locating A Special Picture That Was Taken

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You can't just leave it like that!!! #cliffhanger

Can I suggest this as the thread to post pics with special needs athletes especially after CHEERSPORT this weekend. There are so many teams and if anyone should be a cheerlebritys it's those kids :D
Cheer Envy Allstars got back to me with a tidbit, which I forwarded to the OP. Hopefully it's the right family..

Cheer Envy Allstars got back to me with a tidbit, which I forwarded to the OP. Hopefully it's the right family..
And I sent this thread to my friend that has a daughter on Cheer Envy's special needs team... I think she misunderstood what was being looked for.

Sorry, nothing at all. kristenthegreat may have solved the mystery a bit with her great investigation work!!!! A Cheer Envy's mom was taking a picture at Jamfest Super Nationals, but her camera did not work. I think this may be the picture that I have been searching. After so much effort trying to find this picture I am wondering if this is indeed what happened. Come on, if the fierce board investigative team can not find it, then it is truly not going to be found. I appreciate you all so much helping out. Maybe it will show up one day. I guess it will be one of those cheer mysteries that never are solved. :(

tumblr_m6mb6e6vXt1qbwtj9.gif

Sorry, nothing at all. kristenthegreat may have solved the mystery a bit with her great investigation work!!!! A Cheer Envy's mom was taking a picture at Jamfest Super Nationals, but her camera did not work. I think this may be the picture that I have been searching. After so much effort trying to find this picture I am wondering if this is indeed what happened. Come on, if the fierce board investigative team can not find it, then it is truly not going to be found. I appreciate you all so much helping out. Maybe it will show up one day. I guess it will be one of those cheer mysteries that never are solved. :(
:(

Well, this one may not have worked out but I like @12stepCheermom's suggestion.

Back