Help With Cheer Words

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 9, 2012
I am a middle school coach, our colors are blue and white, mascot: falcons, WMS.

We are opening our comp routine with the cheer. Our theme is "turn it up." So any words that would go with "loud", speakers popping, loving music, etc. would work. Any ideas? Thanks so much :)

I am a middle school coach, our colors are blue and white, mascot: falcons, WMS.

We are opening our comp routine with the cheer. Our theme is "turn it up." So any words that would go with "loud", speakers popping, loving music, etc. would work. Any ideas? Thanks so much :)
Proud, thunderous, roaring, piercing, forceful, fierce

Proud, thunderous, roaring, piercing, forceful, fierce

Also, look here. These are the lyrics to the WWE theme song, which happens to be your theme. Should be a good starting point anyway... Good luck! WWE Theme Song Lyrics - Bayley (Turn it Up) - Wattpad

Back