All-Star Hey Smoed! Say Hello To Kiara, Kids Here We Go 2011-2012!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My CP is new to Cali and Smoed. We can't believe how welcoming and amazingly nice ALL the kids and parents have been. Thank you so much for accepting us into your family Eddie. We are looking forward to a wonderful season. :cloud9:

I liked seeing Kiara in the air, while she lacked the flexibility that a lot of the Cali girls have (though it seemed she was gaining that last season), she makes flying (much like tumbling) so effortless!
kinda related to the post, is it true Caitlyn Krulee isn't cheering this year? or is that a rumour?

unfortunatly its true :( Hopefully she'll change her mind though. i want to see her on elite again!

My CP is new to Cali and Smoed. We can't believe how welcoming and amazingly nice ALL the kids and parents have been. Thank you so much for accepting us into your family Eddie. We are looking forward to a wonderful season. :cloud9:

Yay!!!! WELCOME!!!!

Didn't CA Wildcats only practice on the weekends too?

And i would die. I drove down to San Marcos one day this summer from LA/Beverly Hills area and it wasn't that bad. (plus it was awesome driving along the ocean). However, the way home was HORRIBLE. It took like 3+ hours (not including a stop at OC allstars on the way)
if you think thats bad 3 of the livermore kids drove down every weekend for smoed practice 6 1/2 hour drive and only had one weekend of where they weren't competing or practicing but it was well worth it!

After watching Kiara on Smoed these past few months....she is such an awesome team member...basing, flying, tumbling, whatever she does...she is great....the rest of the smoes included...they ALL work so hard...looking forward to this season...good luck to all the teams....here we go!!!!!

With only 20 on the floor i'm sure we will see her doing a lot more stuff compared to being on a lg team like last yr. Just an observation cause of the less amount of kids on the floor. Maybe Lakerfantic can help us out on that?

Latest posts

Back