OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Does anybody have any suggestions for mascara? The only hitch is that it has to come in brown or grey (but I prefer brown) because I'm allergic to black mascara.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Maybelline Big Eyes. I use both brushes on my top lashes and it's perfect. I'm 90% sure it comes in brown because it's Maybelline and most of theirs come in brown. Can it be black-brown?

Maybelline Big Eyes. I use both brushes on my top lashes and it's perfect. I'm 90% sure it comes in brown because it's Maybelline and most of theirs come in brown. Can it be black-brown?

I've used black-brown mascara a couple of times and sometimes it irritates my eyes, and sometimes it doesn't. I think it just depends on the brand!

Maybeline The Rocket Volume is THE BEST mascara I've ever tried (I must have tried at least 20 different ones high and low end) and this is seriously the best!!! I am pretty sure it comes in brown.

I have this on right now. My only complaint is that it's really hard to get off at night and bunches my lashes into a few big sections the next day.

I have this on right now. My only complaint is that it's really hard to get off at night and bunches my lashes into a few big sections the next day.
This is my complaint with the Tarte lights camera splashes mascara! I get that its waterproof but I have to get an eyebrow comb to seperate my lashes the next day....annoying!!

For those of you struggling with getting mascara off, I just bought neutrogena naturals daily cleanser and makeup remover. It's a face wash that removes your makeup SO well and is safe for your eyes. Doesn't sting at all! I love it. I don't have to do makeup remover and then face wash, I can do it together in the shower. And it's cheap.

I swear by my Philosophy Purity face wash. I tend to wear a lot of black eye makeup on the reg and ever since I started using this it comes off in one swipe and never burns my eyes!

Can I just say that I'm in love with the new benefit they're real gel eye liner? Holy crud, I got my eyebrows done today so after when they were touching up my makeup they asked if I wanted to try it & I'm literally in love. Just don't love it more than my Elf felt tip liner

I know this is "high end makeup" but im cheap and i want to get a nice liquid eyeliner (preferably with a very small/thing brush), and not for a crazy price. I currently have an almay liquid liner and the brush is too big to make my eyeliner look natural. It looks so so thick and i think i look like a 5 year old with a marker when i wear it :help:

I know this is "high end makeup" but im cheap and i want to get a nice liquid eyeliner (preferably with a very small/thing brush), and not for a crazy price. I currently have an almay liquid liner and the brush is too big to make my eyeliner look natural. It looks so so thick and i think i look like a 5 year old with a marker when i wear it :help:
Try Maybelline Eye Studio! It's a gel liner that comes w a nice brush. It has a lot of different colors too. I used to wear it a long time ago and It was awesome.

I use the green Shu Uemura cleansing oil. Gets all makeup off and cleanses at the same time; leaves your skin feeling amazing. Been using it for years! The big bottle is expensive but it lasts me at least 8-12 months. It also smells divine.

I second both the essence and the gel liner. The essence pens are super thin so you can get the line really close to your lashes if you don't wanna do anything too crazy. I prefer to use gel liner because i like the look more but if I'm in a rush the essence pen is my go to.

My first adventure in here. I am not a high end make up kinda gal but I need some advice. I apply my make up before work at around 7:30am. How do I not end up shiney/greasy by lunch? I have been using a liquid Covergirl base and then a pressed powder on top. Any recommendations to help my foundation and base last all day?

My first adventure in here. I am not a high end make up kinda gal but I need some advice. I apply my make up before work at around 7:30am. How do I not end up shiney/greasy by lunch? I have been using a liquid Covergirl base and then a pressed powder on top. Any recommendations to help my foundation and base last all day?

i just use Urban Decay All Nighter (setting spray). i have the little travel sized bottle and it's lasted me forever. when you first spray it, it kind of feels like i hairsprayed my face, but the tight feeling goes away and my makeup never moves until i take it off.

Back