OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Ive been wanting to pull the trigger on getting that foundation for months but I can never make myself do it. I have like six foundations right now that I rotate between.
Ughh I want that foundation, but the price makes me not want to buy it. Is it really worth it compared to any other one out there?
I was really on the fence about buying it the first time. I have really dry skin and some acne problems and this foundation is such a full coverage foundation, but it goes on with out feeling like your caked on with makeup! They have alot of colors with undertones so you get a perfect match! My ulta is never in stock with my shad is the only reason I haven't bought it in a while. One tube lasted me about 4 months and I used it every day! Such a good buy!!!

Just got $105 worth of Urban Decay for $27 ($37 with shipping)!!! I'm super excited.

I got their mineral makeup, cream to powder foundation and a bronzer. They were all marked down on their original prices a loootttt! Usually I pay $30 for just one of my bronzers and it was nice to get all of this for the same price.

Has anyone used any of these?? I haven't but they were so cheap and I'm almost out of bronzer and foundation so I took a risk lol

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Just got $105 worth of Urban Decay for $27 ($37 with shipping)!!! I'm super excited.

I got their mineral makeup, cream to powder foundation and a bronzer. They were all marked down on their original prices a loootttt! Usually I pay $30 for just one of my bronzers and it was nice to get all of this for the same price.

Has anyone used any of these?? I haven't but they were so cheap and I'm almost out of bronzer and foundation so I took a risk lol

Where?! I need this!

I LOVE the tarte amazonian clay foundation! How do you like the too faced mascara?

I love the foundation too! My mac one just wasn't cutting it for me anymore. And I think the mascara is pretty good! It can get a bit clumpy but I just make sure I wipe the extra off the wand before I apply. I have short eyelashes and it makes them look a lot longer and fuller than my mac mascara did!

So Ulta didnt have the blush I wanted so now I have to order online. I need to add 24 dollars to my cart to get free shipping. Any suggestions?

i just bought the tarte colored clay CC primer stick and i am loving it! or the lipsurgence stick! for real, i put it on yesterday - forgot it was on... ate dinner and took a nap and woke up with still perfect lips. and fiery is the perfect shade of red, IMO.

to not double post... after i made my giant sephora purchase, the day after they send me my free birthday gift email... grrr. i know i could just go to the store and get my free birthday gift but i am far away at school so i forsee another $50 purchase in my near future (for free shipping, obvi)

If anyone's as obsessed with nails as I am, please check out my nail art account on Instagram :) @mygamecockclaws

Does anyone else have an issue where pressed powders get packed in and then nothing really comes up on the brush? Ive had multiple products that it happens to.
One if my favorite colors in the naked 2 palette did this and I haven't been able to fix it :/

sorry if this has already been posted about, but has anyone used the Watts Up highlighter? i bought it and it either didn't flatter me or i'm using it improperly.

Does anyone else have an issue where pressed powders get packed in and then nothing really comes up on the brush? Ive had multiple products that it happens to.
when it happens to me i take my tweezers and kind of scratch it up but I havent been able to find out why it does that.

It's usually oil. It's either coming off your brush or your fingers (if you use them to put on makeup). It can be from you (oil in your skin gets in the brush) or other makeup that you're putting on first has oil in it that gets transferred by the brush.

I use a knife to scrape off the top layer. It wastes some, but it's better than tossing the whole thing.

sorry if this has already been posted about, but has anyone used the Watts Up highlighter? i bought it and it either didn't flatter me or i'm using it improperly.
I love it. I put it on my cheek bones, down the center of my nose, above my lips, and above my eyebrows. Sometimes i have to put a lot on because it mixes with the concealer I put on before it

Back