OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
mr. clean magic eraser will be your friend if it got in the grout! I get my hair dyed to a burgundy-brown color but it fades fast and I'm not getting it colored every other week so I mix manic panic vampire red into a conditioner and use it once a week. brightens everything up between colorings! but it looks like a vampire attacked me in the shower every time. also, get dark towels if you don't have them already.

ill have to pick this up when i go to the store later. some of it did get in the grout, but its not crazy noticeable. ive heard of the conditioner trick for manic panic as well, but i only dyed the very ends of my hair so i dont know how well that would work for me.

Not makeup but does anybody have a suggestion for a hair dryer? I need a new one and I would prefer to spend no more than $50 if possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not makeup but does anybody have a suggestion for a hair dryer? I need a new one and I would prefer to spend no more than $50 if possible.

I have a hot tools one I got from ulta that I like! I think I saw that they had blow dryers on sale the other day so if they're still on sale you could get a pricier one for under 50. I got mine on Black Friday for like 30 but I'm not sure what the original price was

Stayed up until 4AM last night to make sure I got Naked Smoky before it sold out and I am PUMPED. So exciting!!

Any recommendations for Revlon stuff? I need new foundation and I like colorstay but its buy one get one half off right now at Ulta.

Any recommendations for Revlon stuff? I need new foundation and I like colorstay but its buy one get one half off right now at Ulta.
I like the nearly naked powder! It's really finely milled and looks good on the skin. Or any of their lip stain crayons(totally blanking on the actual name) besides the lacquer ones.

I love their lip stain/balm! It looks like a crayon. The matte in the color sultry is my absolute favorite lipstick! It stays forever (they all do, learned just how true that is the hard way testing my red out...) and sultry is a beautiful color. I have two :oops:

I like the nearly naked powder! It's really finely milled and looks good on the skin. Or any of their lip stain crayons(totally blanking on the actual name) besides the lacquer ones.
I'm obsessed with the balm stains already haha. I'd have more but they're always opened at my store...

I love their lip stain/balm! It looks like a crayon. The matte in the color sultry is my absolute favorite lipstick! It stays forever (they all do, learned just how true that is the hard way testing my red out...) and sultry is a beautiful color. I have two :oops:

I probably have about 10 of them.... It's a slight addiction

Dying part of my hair was the most exciting thing I've done lately (I have no life thanks to work) lol. But it's also the most depressing every time I take a shower. I'm contemplating just dying my whole head of hair purple cause I love it so much. But the thought of seeing it all go down the drain literally already makes me depressed and I haven't even done it yet.

Dying part of my hair was the most exciting thing I've done lately (I have no life thanks to work) lol. But it's also the most depressing every time I take a shower. I'm contemplating just dying my whole head of hair purple cause I love it so much. But the thought of seeing it all go down the drain literally already makes me depressed and I haven't even done it yet.
Get a purple treatment that deposits pigment onto your hair and it will help it last! I use Dessange California Blonde that I get from target for like $12. It's a treatment not a shampoo but it's a really deep purple. I use it for my highlights but I left it on a little too long once and it made my highlights lilac colored haha.

Saw on Instagram that Macy's is having a flash sale and the Anastasia Beverly Hills cream contour kit will be on sale for $25 tomorrow!

In other news- Naked Smoky is super awesome and I am 100% obsessed. The brush it comes with is to dieeeee for. I've used the pallette every day since I got it and don't think I'm going to switch it up soon at all! Gorgeous colors.

Latest posts

Back