High School High School Colors

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 12, 2011
Hi ladies, I have gotten some feedback regarding popular allstar cheer colors,but what are some popular high school uniform colors. I would like to pre make some spirit toes for high school cheerleaders as well. Thank you :)

Black and red, black and gold, black and blue.. black and anything. White uniforms are super popular now too!

blue gold black and white are ours.

other schools in the area:
black gold and white
purple gold and white
green gold and white
blue and white
red black and white
dark blue, baby blue and white
maroon black and white
orange navy blue and white
orange black and white
green blue and white

Thank you that does help alot

quote="AScheer, post: 340821"]blue gold black and white are ours.

other schools in the area:
black gold and white
purple gold and white
green gold and white
blue and white
red black and white
dark blue, baby blue and white
maroon black and white
orange navy blue and white
orange black and white
green blue and white[/quote]

my school is red and white... it used to be red black and white but they recently took out the black and idk why. but now were not allowed to have ANY black on our uniforms unless its stitching. they get mad if we have black in our bows.

We Use To Be Red White And Blue, Then We Were Blue And Red, Then Blue Black And White Now We Are Just Blue And White With Very Little Black

The school I teach in and the school I coach for (two separate schools) are both Navy blue and Gold....so that is apparently popular.

What are spirit toes?!?

Blue and white with a accent of silver. Most of the schools in the area are pretty basic. Red, white and blue. Black and gold. Green, gold and white.

my school is red, gold and black. we used to be red gold and white, but then they started adding in black to everything and phasing out white. our cheer uniforms were just red gold and black this year (we got new ones).

the best ive seen (just because of my taste) was at a high school outide tampa, florida. the colors were teal, gold, black, & white! i love those colors and they look awesome on the uniforms!

My high school's colors (and the middle school I teach at) are orange, black, and white. We were the Wildcats.

the original high school in my town is green/gold/white. there are 3 new high schools and they all use a little green to show unity with each other, but they mainly use blue/white, red/white, and orange/white.

blue yellow/goldy
navy and silver
red and yellow
blue and white
green and gold
red and white
if u wanna play it safe do any color with white cuz if it had one of my colors and white id buy em

Back