High School Or All Star?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

All Star. I also cheer for high school. It's too easy. I HATE when people compare high school to all star... Like really?

I only cheered in high school, but I do love and support the all star community! I wish I had done all star but my high school squad was amazing & very competitive.

Is this a real question? Haha :) all stars for me I do both as well but high school is NOTHING compared to all stars<3

all stars!!! but i like all stars just because it way more fun! which i mean for some people high school is more fun...but my high school is really competitive and since its only a 3 month season, so with competitions, games and practices it's really time consuming! I love all stars because 1 i hate cheering at games, 2 i love meeting people outside of my school, 3 we only have practice 2-3 times a week and 4 i love the pyramids in all stars! hahah

I think it depends upon what you are looking to get out of it. Is it harder routines, meeting new people? What do you intend on doing with your cheerleading? Are you going to continue while in college. They each have their good and bad points.

All stars because you really become a family and you actually work on ways to better yourself for college skills. You also get to travel a whole lot more and go to much funner competitons instead of just sitting in a high school auditorium all day.

Back