High School high school uniforms! SHOW THEM OFFF :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

^Hm... just looked at mine and realized that Varsity's have V-necks too... but it doesn't seem to be as deep as this one. Would love to know the source! :)

I would love to see the bottom uniform on a person.. my middle school team has a uniform from this same company. We get the ZOE brand from omni cheer and we have had zippers break, threading problems, holes in the skirts.. very bad quality. I understand you get what you pay for but this uniform looks better quality but from the same catalog ?

Well we got the Trophy Performance Uniforms from omni and just wore them once and i think some girls were having issues with them.They took them to our schools sewing teacher and she said that they were cheaply made with machine stiches. she also said that we will have issues with the skirts. The waistbands also get twisted easily and on this uniform there are no zippers.

One thing that annoys me the most is that the LCHS are a different gold and purple then the uniform and that dont match. Plus the bow we got from them doesnt match their uniform

269864202642555360_WBhCqs3x_c.jpg

Well we got the Trophy Performance Uniforms from omni and just wore them once and i think some girls were having issues with them.They took them to our schools sewing teacher and she said that they were cheaply made with machine stiches. she also said that we will have issues with the skirts. The waistbands also get twisted easily and on this uniform there are no zippers.

One thing that annoys me the most is that the LCHS are a different gold and purple then the uniform and that dont match. Plus the bow we got from them doesnt match their uniform

269864202642555360_WBhCqs3x_c.jpg
wow, sounds like the same problem I have ! Unfortunately we cant get new uniforms again unless its an emergency or in dire need - I will get a pic up so you can see ours !

Yah I don't know why ours would look better quality but overall omni brand products everything is cheaply made. Like we got bows from the and their not even ribbon it's a bunch of fabric sewn together. Their very flimsy. One girl went through one every game for the first like 3or four weeks because rhinestones or the band broke.

the whole team in the new uniforms! i love them, but the side with the white stripe kills me. it makes you look SO much bigger than you actually are in pictures. our "new navy"
482993_4201264603131_155738169_n.jpg

our "old navy" uniforms (she looks so happy to be taking a picture with me... LOL)
552519_10151117898208929_1270668885_n.jpg

our "light blue" uniforms:)
402718_10151117894658929_1307365837_n.jpg

the whole team in the new uniforms! i love them, but the side with the white stripe kills me. it makes you look SO much bigger than you actually are in pictures. our "new navy"
482993_4201264603131_155738169_n.jpg

our "old navy" uniforms (she looks so happy to be taking a picture with me... LOL)
552519_10151117898208929_1270668885_n.jpg

our "light blue" uniforms:)
402718_10151117894658929_1307365837_n.jpg

Love both navy ones!!

As far as the baby blue one-

I was scrolling down my fb timeline the day that pic was posted. I skimmed over the pic real fast because I was looking for someone's status update. Then I stopped ..
When I first saw it I thought you had your top on crooked. Then I looked and seen all your friends did to. So then I looked at it again and realized its the way it is made! In fact the baby blue is really pretty. I love the colors.. It's just the neckline shoulder deal that throws it off.

Btw, your hair always looks so pretty!!

These are really cute.... are there little stars on the spankies?

thank you! and yes, there are little sparkly stars on their spanks and they wear sparkly stars on their cheeks for the games too. I used to be not so fond of our 'comet' mascot but there is actually fun stuff you can do with it :)

thank you! and yes, there are little sparkly stars on their spanks and they wear sparkly stars on their cheeks for the games too. I used to be not so fond of our 'comet' mascot but there is actually fun stuff you can do with it :)
Omg adorable. The whole thing, I love them! And I want sparkly star spankies!!

I like these, they are cute. I do custom T-shirts as well as football jerseys. You can have your school name/logo on the front and your name with your choice of number(s) or a cheerleader on the back, all done in rhinestones. Check out my website at: cheerstones.net

Love both navy ones!!

As far as the baby blue one-

I was scrolling down my fb timeline the day that pic was posted. I skimmed over the pic real fast because I was looking for someone's status update. Then I stopped ..
When I first saw it I thought you had your top on crooked. Then I looked and seen all your friends did to. So then I looked at it again and realized its the way it is made! In fact the baby blue is really pretty. I love the colors.. It's just the neckline shoulder deal that throws it off.

Btw, your hair always looks so pretty!!
Thank you!:)
and yeah the light blue only looks good from a certain angle. i don't like it witth the body liner, either... its just awkward... unfortunately the next uniform we get will be white, and then a new light blue after the white... so we'll be keeping light blue for a long time :(
316941_10150323041498929_556329510_n.jpg

theres a view of it. i hate..

Back