High School high school uniforms! SHOW THEM OFFF :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well they competed once so far but everyone on the team is telling me that they're not competing anymore for the rest of the season because they lost too many girls.

I got so excited seeing Summerville in comp uni's again but then kept reading and got sad again :( Maybe next year...

GK made Brooke High School in West Virginia's 2013 uniforms!!!! we love them <3

ta2yzeru.jpg
yzyza4u9.jpg

I looked at the front of the top for several minutes and couldn't figure out what on earth the team name was. I finally gave up and looked at what the OP wrote, and realized it was Brooke. There is WAY too much going on with this uniform, even for an All Star uniform-but since it's a HS uniform, it's really got too much action. Brooke is such a good team, they could go out in soffees and tshirts and still be amazing and win. Looks like there's a localized outbreak of Topgunitis in Wellsburg, WV.

All these mascot names are cracking me up! We have a community college here in AZ that are the Artichokes.. They named him Arty.. :)
a few years ago our school had this ping pong tournament (we have one every year its quite ridiculous) and the theme for teams was colleges so of course the banana slugs were taken first so another team found the Scottsdale community college artichokes haha

It's killing me to see all these "all star esque" high school uniforms. High school uniforms aren't meant to be over the top and fancy. A lot of these uniforms are becoming hot messes.

what do u want, scratchy polyester full shells? oh wait thats what weve got (they suck)

You can still do clean and classy without the polyester shells.....

i guess... it just always seems like its all stars or its h.s. polyester. u like never see a h.s. thats not polyester. i mean, u do on here. but not irl, that ive seen. not that ive seen everywhere before someone else says it!

Back