High School High To High Lib Full Around

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 2, 2015
Hey guys, I'd love some help if anyone has any suggestions.
My teams wants to do high to high lib full arounds this year. (Lib to lib) I know the traditional grip, but does anyone know an easier way to do these?
Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!

I've only ever done them for fun but my program did them one year and I used two of the bases from that team when we did it. The easiest way for us was to have the flyer turn the opposite way if you were to compare it to a regular full up (ie: she spun to the left). We had the main base turn her hand out to help initiate the spin (imagine the way your hands catch when you do a full up, start like that), and I was in back and stepped slightly to the corner and reached around so I could also help initiate the spin. Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, I'd love some help if anyone has any suggestions.
My teams wants to do high to high lib full arounds this year. (Lib to lib) I know the traditional grip, but does anyone know an easier way to do these?
Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!
When you say easier, are you implying bases moving?

I've only ever done them for fun but my program did them one year and I used two of the bases from that team when we did it. The easiest way for us was to have the flyer turn the opposite way if you were to compare it to a regular full up (ie: she spun to the left). We had the main base turn her hand out to help initiate the spin (imagine the way your hands catch when you do a full up, start like that), and I was in back and stepped slightly to the corner and reached around so I could also help initiate the spin. Hope this helps!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Interesting! Did the main release? I'm trying to imagine how she would finish without releasing, my arm doesn't seem to turn that way or I'm doing it wrong. Playing with an empty shoe in order to finish, I'm having to sort of step in the front with the toe down a little (the position that most start this in.)

Back