Host Family

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What a great idea! Opens up lots of opportunities for those in areas that don't have a world's team!

Several cheerleaders from Sweden, Norway and Finland have lived/living now with a host family in USA for a year. Two girls from Norway cheered/cheering for level 5 teams at Cheer Extreme (one of them Ulrikke).

It was Sharity
ohhhhh. I couldn't think of the name. that's it.
Several cheerleaders from Sweden, Norway and Finland have lived/living now with a host family in USA for a year. Two girls from Norway cheered/cheering for level 5 teams at Cheer Extreme (one of them Ulrikke).
I know Kristen and Ulrikke came to the USA a few summers ago (I was still with the program and got to meet them briefly at a camp.), but I'm pretty sure Kristen is still in Norway..only Ricky is here

I know Kristen and Ulrikke came to the USA a few summers ago (I was still with the program and got to meet them briefly at a camp.), but I'm pretty sure Kristen is still in Norway..only Ricky is here

There was an exchange student on a Raleigh team last year. Her name is not coming to me. (Not Kristen......)

Yes, Kristin is on Viqueens Spirit (Norway's best team). A girl named Lena competed with Small Coed X at Worlds last year.

I would be interested in hosting cheerleaders as a host family. Our family lives revolve around cheer. I have a son (14) that cheers on a worlds team and a daughter (10) that cheers on youth level 3. hey both home school and live in a great community. Prime Tyme Athletics is one of the strongest programs in TN and always has 2 teams that go to Worlds and place in the top 20. I know several families that would be interested in hosting.
Hi I know you posted this awhile ago but I was wondering if you could maybe host me??

Back