Host Family

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 25, 2012
do people in cheerleading have host families.. like if I have potential to be on a really good worlds team but don't live near a really good gym? If not people should start doing it... Its very common in hockey.

It's also popular in competitive gymnastics. I've never seen it done in cheer but I don't think it's something that should be ruled out. I know if someone needed a place to stay several cheer parents would put them up if they made the squad.

We have a young man that is TRYING to live with a host family here in OK, but they've hit some legal snags getting him into school. But as soon as the legal side of it is complete, we will have our first offiicial athlete living with a host family for the season. :) It is definitely more complicated than it seems. At least in Oklahoma... :-/

I would be interested in hosting cheerleaders as a host family. Our family lives revolve around cheer. I have a son (14) that cheers on a worlds team and a daughter (10) that cheers on youth level 3. hey both home school and live in a great community. Prime Tyme Athletics is one of the strongest programs in TN and always has 2 teams that go to Worlds and place in the top 20. I know several families that would be interested in hosting.

I would be interested in hosting cheerleaders as a host family. Our family lives revolve around cheer. I have a son (14) that cheers on a worlds team and a daughter (10) that cheers on youth level 3. hey both home school and live in a great community. Prime Tyme Athletics is one of the strongest programs in TN and always has 2 teams that go to Worlds and place in the top 20. I know several families that would be interested in hosting.

I am interested in moving somewhere. My gym isn't what I am looking for anymore, and I need more of a challenge. If anyone could help me out that'd be great.

Back