All-Star How Long Have You Been On The Boards??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

She's a terrible child. I think I may have to condition her out of shape booty when she comes to visit next week
Ohhhhhhhhhh she's in for it now. She. Is. In. For. IT

Ya'll read that in Madea's voice bc that's exactly how I wrote it. I need a Madea font.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had this account since 2012! I definitely remember lurking for a long time in 2011 though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2009? and I was around before on the ProX board but rarely posted ... thinking about how young I was when I joined makes me giggle ... Jeez where does the time go?

Been here since 2012 and still a newbie!! Probably since for 3 years i just stalked the boards and never logged in.

Sorry for the double post but DVD?

**Wingardium Leviosa...Susies tryout mantra**

Pro-X was a business venture primarily in choreography and they had some amazing athletes doing amazing things. They had a DVD that you could get that was like a best of the best from Daytona Stuntfest.

The message board was just a way to get people to their site.

**I don't post often, but, when I do, I'm right.**

Pro-X was a business venture primarily in choreography and they had some amazing athletes doing amazing things. They had a DVD that you could get that was like a best of the best from Daytona Stuntfest.

The message board was just a way to get people to their site.

**I don't post often, but, when I do, I'm right.**
Interesting piece of knowledge. Thank you.

Sorry for the double post but DVD?

Pro-X was a business? Group of people? Not really too sure what they were, but basically amazing cheerleaders that created videos to help cheer grow and show the awesome new things that were being done. I was so obsessed with watching it over and over in high school that I got the tshirt for Christmas one year. Funny part is that I actually had no idea there was a message board, even though I got on the website more than a few times. I probably didn't even know what a message board was back then! The DVD showed them throwing skills in cool places, but also had interviews & introductions. If I knew how to rip a dvd, I would put mine on youtube. Found a clip though from the DVD, and yes there was music like that through the ENTIRE movie!

Pro-X was a business? Group of people? Not really too sure what they were, but basically amazing cheerleaders that created videos to help cheer grow and show the awesome new things that were being done. I was so obsessed with watching it over and over in high school that I got the tshirt for Christmas one year. Funny part is that I actually had no idea there was a message board, even though I got on the website more than a few times. I probably didn't even know what a message board was back then! The DVD showed them throwing skills in cool places, but also had interviews & introductions. If I knew how to rip a dvd, I would put mine on youtube. Found a clip though from the DVD, and yes there was music like that through the ENTIRE movie!

Side note: a couple weeks ago I was watching all the Pro-X videos on YT and was trying to see where some of the younger kids ended up. I believe one had a ton of articles published about her because people were upset she hunted big game in Africa.

It's weird how some grew up to be world champs, some grew up to be hated by the Internet.

I remember a Pro-X video in which some huge dude with a goatee was basing a girl who looked about 11 y/o... I wonder if it's still up.

Side note: a couple weeks ago I was watching all the Pro-X videos on YT and was trying to see where some of the younger kids ended up. I believe one had a ton of articles published about her because people were upset she hunted big game in Africa.

It's weird how some grew up to be world champs, some grew up to be hated by the Internet.
I remember a Pro-X video in which some huge dude with a goatee was basing a girl who looked about 11 y/o... I wonder if it's still up.
I think the ones on youtube though for the most part aren't the ones on the DVD. The one I posted I remember being from the movie, but the rest I found weren't. If I remember correctly you could send a skills tape to Pro-X. It was like a "Want to be a Pro" search, sort of like the original infinity legends videos. I'll have to go back and watch the DVD to remember exactly.

And I remember when that all happened, this past year right? Funny how the internet can make things such a big deal and then forget about it months later! There's a thread on here somewhere about it.

Back