All-Star How Long Have You Been On The Boards??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Been around since 2007 during PRO-X, many people attended WCA at Opryland after Christmas in 2008 - one of the first big meetings of now "Fierceboarders"

Oh, and btw - PRO - X is back.

Been around since 2007 during PRO-X, many people attended WCA at Opryland after Christmas in 2008 - one of the first big meetings of now "Fierceboarders"

Oh, and btw - PRO - X is back.
Can you elaborate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Kendall Jones thing was so bizarre. I remember when that story came out and I was like "why does that chick look/sound so familiar let me google her-OHMYGOD I REMEMBER HER WHEN SHE WAS 10."

That whole public outrage thing was so silly. The girl wasn't doing anything illegal.

Im gonna go find that thread now.

Ive been on since I think 2005. I know it was my freshman year of college. It was the ProX Boards back then. #OriginalMember

I was on Pro-X for a few months before Fierceboards came around then moved over to Fierceboard. Actually left Fierceboards for a few years while I was just cheering college and not all star (right after the whoadeedle days) and logged back in about a year ago. It's definitely changed a lot since then!

I have been around for just over three years. Lurked a little and then started posting.

Hmmm let's see, here's a litmus for who actually remembers the biggest drama I got caught up in on these boards... Do you want to know how long I've been on here in tranny years? Lol.... Was on varsity boards early 2000s, prox boards possibly as rainbowcheer but I don't remember, then was on cheernj.com and actually worked for them for a short amount of time, then ended up on the fierce boards in 2010 when I quickly became Mamarazzi & Just a Mom's adopted lesbian child..... Ahhhh it's been a while since I've spent some quality time on the boards, but I'm too busy running a gym

Did anyone ever post on the American Cheerleader message board? I remember being on there I middle school, and then one day it just turned to spam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back