All-Star How Long Have You Been On The Boards??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

On this account, since 2012. So 3 years. But i had another account for like 6 months prior to that...
I went way way back into my posts and saw things that I replied to that you had posted under your old account. It was actually a really good laugh!

I went way way back into my posts and saw things that I replied to that you had posted under your old account. It was actually a really good laugh!

Wayyyyyu to much time on your hands

Ugh stoppppp I was like 12 at the time :mad::wasntme:
Stop saying how young you all were. Really depressing to those that are in denial about their ages

**Wingardium Leviosa...Susies tryout mantra**

Wayyyyyu to much time on your hands

Stop saying how young you all were. Really depressing to those that are in denial about their ages

**Wingardium Leviosa...Susies tryout mantra**

Why are you in denial about your age? You're closer to retiring than I am. Those are the best years of your life.

This says I joined Jan 20, 2010. But I think there was a fierceboard Pro Boards or phpbb before that that I was a part of. I think I took a bit of a break before coming back when this board was created.

And I was just reminded that the Quinnipiac court case was 5 years ago in 2010. Oh my god, how has it been that long?

If we are going to talk about age then weight isn't far behind so I'm out.

#lookwhatyoustarted @krystynakrez
#peacemothertruckers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She's a terrible child. I think I may have to condition her out of shape booty when she comes to visit next week

Back