How Many Days Do You Practice A Week?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

my allstar team practices once a week during the summer for 3 hours, twice once school starts for 2.5 hrs. and i dont cheer for highschool anymore but they practice 5 times a week for 1.5 hrs

My team practices twice a week for two hours, we add on another day in Augus, tand we have an optional tumbling for an hour on a seperate day. When I did school cheer we practiced everyday after school for two to three hours.

during competition season my team (allstar) practiced 3x a week, which included a total of 5.5 hours cheer and 2.5 hours tumble.
i was a crossover last year so i was at the gym everyday but friday and sunday, and it was about 7-8 hours cheer and 2.5 tumble.

For the summer we practice 3 days (Tuesday, Friday, Saturday) during competiton we practice 3 days a week for 3 hours most of the time plus privates.

High school 5 days a week with a competition on the 6th day and allstar 2 days a week. I think its wayyyy to much high school practice!!

I cheer for school and allstars. When high school competition season starts, I will cheer 7 days a week. School practice is 3 times a week plus games and competitions. Allstar practice is 2 times a week plus tumbling. Roughly 11 hours of practice a week not counting all the hours at games and competitions.

My high school team practices once a week for 4 hours, and my allstar team practices for 3 hours once a week plus 2 tumbling practices a week.

I don't cheer allstar anymore, but when I did I practiced twice a week. When competition season started it was three times a week. High School was five days a week (Mon-Thurs, Sat) with football games Friday Nights. Now, I cheer for my college and we have regular practice three times a week, conditioning two times a week, and tumbling once a week.

Back