How Many Days Do You Practice A Week?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

In the summer my high school team practice for two hours a week for about five weeks. During preseason, which is the last three weeks of summer) we have practice everyday for 3 or 4 hours, and we go to camp, and we have team bonding. All together, the time we spend practicing in the summer is 36 hours, not inculding team bonding or camp.

We practicec 3 times a week, we have tumbling once a week, and we also coach the little rec team once a week, and we then have football games on friday/ basketball games tuesday and friday.

I noticed on my all star team I practiced WAY more than my school team, so which do you practice for more all star or school? and how many days?
I think its about equal. In high school cheerleading they practice about two hours a day 4+ days a week. And in allstars they practice 4,5,6 days a week. I personaly feel I practiced more often with my school's team rather then my allstar team. But with allstars some people,like me, practice at home everyday a week. It just depends on the person, their detication, and the gym or team they are with.

Even though I don't cheer for my school, I still have the schedule lol.
All-Star:
Mondays and Wednesday (2 hours each day)
School: Mon-Fri (I don't know for how long)

on my a.s team i practice twice a week. and on high school (coach) they practice 5 days!

Twice a week/ 5 hour minimum in the summer and durning the season. Two weeks before competition time expect to be there every day almost.

ALLSTAR I PRACTICE 2X A WEEK FOR MY I5 AND 1X A WEEK FOR MY O6 TEAM WITH TUMBLING CLASSES ONCE A WEEK AND COMPS MOST WEEKENDS..
BACK IN HIGH SCHOOL, WE WOULD BE PRACTICING EVERY WEEK DAY WE DIDNT HAVE A FOOTBALL/BASKETBALL GAME AND THEN SOMETIMES SATURDAY WE WOULD PRACTICE TOO. SO PRETTY MUCH 6 OUT OF THE 7 WEEKDAYS

ALLSTAR I PRACTICE 2X A WEEK FOR MY I5 AND 1X A WEEK FOR MY O6 TEAM WITH TUMBLING CLASSES ONCE A WEEK AND COMPS MOST WEEKENDS..
BACK IN HIGH SCHOOL, WE WOULD BE PRACTICING EVERY WEEK DAY WE DIDNT HAVE A FOOTBALL/BASKETBALL GAME AND THEN SOMETIMES SATURDAY WE WOULD PRACTICE TOO. SO PRETTY MUCH 6 OUT OF THE 7 WEEKDAYS

2 HRS EA PRACTICE , UNLESS WE EXTEND THEM FOR AN UPCOMING COMPETITION WERE NOT QUITE READY FOR. :)

MY EARS!

Back