How Many Days Does Your Team Practice Per Week?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just for the record. I don't think practice every day is a good thing. Young bodies need to rest. All that pounding from tumbling and stunting can really take its toll.

twice a week, 1 1/2 each day. not a lot of time, but hey we have amazing coaches and always pull it off! <3

2 days a week for 2 hours! But sometimes we have Saturday practices for 2 hours as well. Most people also go to tumbling privates or classes, so that adds 30 minutes-1 hour.

Wow, such a variance. Some of you have a lot of practices!

Our girls practice two hours, two days a week. There is also one hour mandatory tumbling per week (half of that is conditioning), then for the first half of the season the flyers have one hour of stretching per week.

My CP practices 4 times a week on her teams ( 2 hours per practice- youth 3 and senior 4), tumbles twice a week for 1 hour in a class and does a private 1-on-1 instruction with a coach (30-45 min.) once a week......

Well I double team. So this is my schedule:
Sunday: Large Senior Co-Ed 3~ 3:00-5:00, International Open Co-Ed 5 7:00-9:30
Monday: Large Senior Co-Ed 3~ 7:00-8:30
and we usually through in an extra wednesday or thursday practice in and we'll usually stay for about 2 hours maybe longer. . .:)

Cheer Extreme Unlimited Coed- once a week from 7-9:30(two months before worlds we step it up to 3 times a week for 2 1/2 hours .
Cheer Extreme LKN senior open 5 we practice once a week from 7:40-9:30
and tumble for a hour

2 times a week. on weekends for 2 hours and on weekdays 1 and a half. Not much, but we get work done.

Back