All-Star How Much Does It Cost To Go To Worlds?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Like Acedad said it depends. I will tell you for the 4 of us to attend it was slightly over $3000 before spending money for food, etc, and after $500 given to each team member (in my case one child) from a fundraiser we do each year for this trip. That's flying from the south plains on an at large bid and staying 4 days and three nights. After the first year we went I devised a savings plan to cover this trip in particular. If they don't get a bid then I can buy myself something real nice!

are we measuring cost in monetary terms or physical and emotional tolls over the season? you might want to add those to the cost. ;)

Flight, hotel, park hopper, transportation in Orlando, was all well under $1000.

If you are speaking about the athlete...$650 for 3/4 night package. You will need to either add air ($225 from east coast) or cost of gas. Additionally, you will need to add spending money (about $100 should be sufficient for meals/snacks/beverages). One thing that is an additional is the tshirts/goody bags/new uniform that I have noticed seem to be part of the whole experience LOL.
If you are speaking about the whole family...then you will need to get a separate hotel, air, spending, car rental, tickets, etc. I will say that I spent over $3000 for our whole family to get down there total (including my athlete). One thing to keep in mind. This year was "special" as Worlds fell over the Easter week. This made air, hotel, etc much more expensive than last year. It really affected the availability for those as well. Next year, Easter is much earlier, so it will not be a factor :cheering:

This year, it was around $1000 for me with flight from Sweden + 9 nights at a hotel on I-Drive (we were 3 sharing a room). We got away pretty cheap compared to previous years, and compared to what some of y'all are paying!.

I don't even know how much I spent on food, transportation and so on... A lot...

Back