How To Customize Cheer Shoes!?!?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 18, 2012
i was wondering how to customize my cheer shoes without it being to noticeable. i already have zebra ducktape on the ends of the shoelaces. anything else i can do?? i know this sounds kinda ridiculous but i like making my cheer stuff unique!! :rolleyes:

A few girls and I on my team have the Nfinity Evolutions, and on the heal in little grey infinity sign we put a Jewel in the middle and wrote achieve on one shoe and believe on the other directly under the infinity sign :)

Hope that helped!
- Kendall

A few girls and I on my team have the Nfinity Evolutions, and on the heal in little grey infinity sign we put a Jewel in the middle and wrote achieve on one shoe and believe on the other directly under the infinity sign :)

Hope that helped!
- Kendall
thanks!! this did help & even better i have the evolutions to!! one question, how did you get the jewel to stay on?? :)

thanks!! this did help & even better i have the evolutions to!! one question, how did you get the jewel to stay on?? :)
I just went to Micheal's or any craft store and bought fabric glue.. but you could also buy the iron-on jewels which usually stay on longer <3

I just went to Micheal's or any craft store and bought fabric glue.. but you could also buy the iron-on jewels which usually stay on longer <3
thanks!! i'm gonna try this!! that's actually a really good idea that i wouldn't have thought of!! :)

that is so cool!! how did you do it because i would love to do this to my shoes!! :)

At michaels I bought some crystals and bought some super strong glue... I think it was called 3800 or something like that. Then I just put each one on individually with the glue. Didn't take too long.

At michaels I bought some crystals and bought some super strong glue... I think it was called 3800 or something like that. Then I just put each one on individually with the glue. Didn't take too long.
thanks!! :)

I've seen people hot fix the crystals to the sides of them rather than glue but I'm not sure which holds better. From a basing standpoint, I'm not sure how much I would like my flyer to have those on the side of her shoe... But I haven't based a flyer with that so to each their own I guess!
For tryouts the last 2 years I've wrote "hit your sh*t" on the bottom of mine and my best friends shoes for good luck and we rewrote it all season whenever it would fade away. Now we just write "HYS" because a judge wrote on my scoresheet for tryouts "bottom of shoe says hit your sh*t?" :oops: our coach didn't like that very much... Haha
ETA: AcaseA I love your shoes!!!

I've seen people hot fix the crystals to the sides of them rather than glue but I'm not sure which holds better. From a basing standpoint, I'm not sure how much I would like my flyer to have those on the side of her shoe... But I haven't based a flyer with that so to each their own I guess!
For tryouts the last 2 years I've wrote "hit your sh*t" on the bottom of mine and my best friends shoes for good luck and we rewrote it all season whenever it would fade away. Now we just write "HYS" because a judge wrote on my scoresheet for tryouts "bottom of shoe says hit your sh*t?" :oops: our coach didn't like that very much... Haha
ETA: AcaseA I love your shoes!!!
that's awesome & last season i wrote on the bottom of my shoes & got in big trouble with my coach haha :)

If everyone is required to wear the same cheer shoes (and I know not all gyms do this) how are you allowed to bling them?
I was wondering the same thing... Any of my coaches I have ever had would probably flip out and have a heart attack before they let me on stage with rhinestones on my shoes... But that's just me

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Back