I Am A Dad Who Just Started A Blog About The Sport !!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

mhzdog

Cheer Parent
Aug 18, 2012
Hi, I am a rabid fan of the SPORT !!! My daughter has been a Comp Cheer Athlete for 2 years and was a rec CA prior to that for about 8 years. I absolutely love this sport, and the goal of my blog is to share , from a dads point of view, the experience of this sport. I am hell bent on arguing why it is and needs to be recognized as a sport. I also like to hi light some of the things that often go unseen, the preparation, the challenges. Cheer has been a part of our lives (My Family) for almost a decade, and has been a lifestyle since we made the commitment to go Competitive. I would be very much appreciative if any of you would read, share, give me feed back and any thoughts you have.

thecheerfather | A great WordPress.com site

He's an amazing dad and has an amazing kid. I was lucky enough to coach his daughter for several years. This is definitely a blog to follow!

(Welcome to the Fierceboard, by the way! It's a great place to hang out!)

Thanks for the warm Welcome ! And your a big part of us being part of this sport Sarah !!!

Thanks, I appreciate the welcome and any thoughts on the blog I would really appreciate as well as I am a complete newbie to that world !!

Thanks, I appreciate the welcome and any thoughts on the blog I would really appreciate as well as I am a complete newbie to that world !!

No problem and it sounds great. You're a better writer than I am. If you have problems with spam comments, let me know and I'll point to the solutions I heard about.

I didn't control the NFinity blog ( Fernando Molina | Nfinity Blog ) unfortunately I couldn't stop it. Looking into a few places to blog for this next season. If anyone has any ideas for new topics, let me know.

I added you to the parent section

I enjoyed reading your blog - it is well written and objective. Looking forward to seeing more!

I'm not usually a fan of blogs, but I'm looking forward to the next entry. Very well written!

Back