I Am A Dad Who Just Started A Blog About The Sport !!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That was fantastic. I'm a 15 year old boy comp cheerleader. Cheerleading's taught me to not care what other people think about me, and to do what i love doing. And that's cheerleading.

That was fantastic. I'm a 15 year old boy comp cheerleader. Cheerleading's taught me to not care what other people think about me, and to do what i love doing. And that's cheerleading.
Thanks Nick, and I could not agree more That is Cheerleading !!

I am a cheer dad who also thinks that it is time for cheer to become a sport and be recognized across the country and the world. I have some interesting questions and ideas that I would like to kick around with anyone interested.. shoot me a message if you are interested.

RNG2003 - just read all your posts, great job!!!! I know that CheerMAD is out there but it really seems to focus more on cheer mom's. I think we need to start some sort of Cheer Dad organization.

I am a cheer dad who also thinks that it is time for cheer to become a sport and be recognized across the country and the world. I have some interesting questions and ideas that I would like to kick around with anyone interested.. shoot me a message if you are interested.

shoot. Let discuss them here or in the Cheer parent's section. There are many other parents who could benefit from the discussion.

I am most definitely interested, I think they work way to hard and their are so many who are so talented that it is a crime that they are not recognized and afforded the same opportunities as other athletes.

Back