All-Star Icu Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
Who's watching?
You can watch live feed here:
International Cheer Union

I am so excited for Team Slovenia. They are competing in all girl group stunt and they will try to defend their world champion title from last year. Partner stunt is also competing and they are AMAZING! I hope they all can hit their routines.

Tomorrow Slovenia is competing in Coed Elite. They got silver medal last year. I am hoping for Gold this year. If they hit they can totally take the gold medal home.
And they are also competing in All girl elite division. They are so excited to compete. They are probably the youngest team at worlds. Most of them are still in high school. I really hope Slovenia hit all of their routines and take home some medals.

#Oneteam #Onelove #sLOVEnia

i am of course routing for Sweden. There All-girl Premier team was 4th last year but can compete with the better teams (in sweden it is the nationals champios that represents the country and its the same team in all-girl.) in coed its gonna be hard though. its a new team and sweden still have problems with finding guys. and one of the guys is injured. but hoping for the best!! Now i wanna see what the grop and partner stunts can do!! and im happy i am unemployed at the moment!!

Who's watching?
You can watch live feed here:
International Cheer Union

I am so excited for Team Slovenia. They are competing in all girl group stunt and they will try to defend their world champion title from last year. Partner stunt is also competing and they are AMAZING! I hope they all can hit their routines.

Tomorrow Slovenia is competing in Coed Elite. They got silver medal last year. I am hoping for Gold this year. If they hit they can totally take the gold medal home.
And they are also competing in All girl elite division. They are so excited to compete. They are probably the youngest team at worlds. Most of them are still in high school. I really hope Slovenia hit all of their routines and take home some medals.

#Oneteam #Onelove #sLOVEnia

I just watched the opening ceremony, and it looks like an amazing event to attend (except for the music, I feel like I've heard The world's greatest a million times). And of course only one country didn't manage walking as a group (mine :rolleyes:).

I think I saw @HeatUniqueJ while team Germany was walking through the mat though ;) (at least I saw a very tall blond girl who looked like her) !

I'm definitely going to watch all I can (and study in between performances).

I just watched the opening ceremony, and it looks like an amazing event to attend (except for the music, I feel like I've heard The world's greatest a million times). And of course only one country didn't manage walking as a group (mine :rolleyes:).

I think I saw @HeatUniqueJ while team Germany was walking through the mat though ;) (at least I saw a very tall blond girl who looked like her) !

I'm definitely going to watch all I can (and study in between performances).

She´s the tallest on team germany allgirl (could be wrong though) so i guess you´re right :) I´m so excited for her, started cheering with her and coached her two years.

@HeatUniqueJ - good luck and have an amazing time!

Back