If Money/responsibility Were Not An Issue....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I would love to go to California Allstars, Stingrays, or Cheer Athletics. Ahh! So many good gyms! Sadly this will never happen as I am based in Australia.

I would love to go to California Allstars, Stingrays, or Cheer Athletics. Ahh! So many good gyms! Sadly this will never happen as I am based in Australia.
Never say never ;)
Though I was already in the US, I didn't think I would have that opportunity either. Especially with being "old" and being out of the sport for many years.

CP would go to Cheer Athletics or CEA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One day I would love to have cheer kids, and would totally relocate to give them a chance to cheer with Cali or World Cup!

I'd love to know (as part of the response) what it is about these programs that make them your (or your cheerleader's) dream? My daughter was geographically very fortunate for the latter part of her cheer career so she got to live it not just dream it... but I wonder what it is specifically about certain programs that you (or your child) thinks is so different and special?

We are fortunate to have cp's dream gym 15 minutes away. I don't think there is anywhere else she would rather be.

I think everyone's dream is their own for cheer. Some will spend a lot of time traveling for a certain team/gym. Some of us will be happy with a smaller local gym who does well but not the top of the cheer world.

I'd love to know (as part of the response) what it is about these programs that make them your (or your cheerleader's) dream? My daughter was geographically very fortunate for the latter part of her cheer career so she got to live it not just dream it... but I wonder what it is specifically about certain programs that you (or your child) thinks is so different and special?
For my daughter, it's that we have a relationship with people at that gym. They have amazing sportsmanship and are fabulous performers. She's also a bit of an introvert and they are a small(er) gym. We are relocating, but not for cheer.

For my daughter, it's that we have a relationship with people at that gym. They have amazing sportsmanship and are fabulous performers. She's also a bit of an introvert and they are a small(er) gym. We are relocating, but not for cheer.
WHAT. Where are you moving?! I need the detes. Back to MD I hope...

Back