All-Star Illegal Skills = Full Paid? Or Fire Legality Judges

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Honestly, that's a stupid loophole. I think we can all agree that if handspring whip doubles are legal, handspring whip whip doubles should also be illegal. Unfortunately you are correct, so it does seem that these skills are illegal. I wouldn't blame it on the safety judges as much as the people who wrote the rules.
Did you mean to say that handspring whip whip double should also be legal?

was that last pass on cali coed supposed to do that? Because I know full punch doubles are illegal but he did full punch 1 1/2. Did he realize half way through that he was almost doing an illegal pass so he just did a 1 1/2 or was it supposed to do that?

was that last pass on cali coed supposed to do that? Because I know full punch doubles are illegal but he did full punch 1 1/2. Did he realize half way through that he was almost doing an illegal pass so he just did a 1 1/2 or was it supposed to do that?
i believe so. he did it both days

Idk but full punch 1.5 is legal so I wanna see someone end a pass with 1.5 punch Rudy

yes he is choreographed to do that.

all of running is good, its harder to mess that up lol. but ruling with standing is tricky to some ppl

all of running is good, its harder to mess that up lol. but ruling with standing is tricky to some ppl
So..... has Tannaz been informed that the standing handspring => whip => whip => double is, in fact, illegal? Or will we be seeing Cali Coed performing the same skills at NCA next weekend? I just re-watched the video of them performing, I can't imagine a legality judge missing that standing pass when five of their members are doing it at the same time with nothing else going on around them (i.e. it really stands out).

So..... has Tannaz been informed that the standing handspring => whip => whip => double is, in fact, illegal? Or will we be seeing Cali Coed performing the same skills at NCA next weekend? I just re-watched the video of them performing, I can't imagine a legality judge missing that standing pass when five of their members are doing it at the same time with nothing else going on around them (i.e. it really stands out).

u see my complaint at hand, so its not that i think the judges missed it, but rather didn't know...

u see my complaint at hand, so its not that i think the judges missed it, but rather didn't know...
Hmmmm..... it may not have occurred to the legality judges at Spirit Sports, but there is a chance that the ones at NCA will think the way you do and realise it's illegal. You've done an excellent job explaining it thoroughly, so I'm hoping someone from Cali Coed reads this.

Haha thanks. If only I was as passionate on hw as cheer rulings.

But also Cheerforce Nfinity which the guy is a friend of mine and knows now. A weekend before that black ops also had a few passes and changed it during day 2 after I emailed the judges/company

Cheer tumbling rules seriously are a pain in the bow. It robs those who actually have the ability to do some really creative and hard passes.

They also protect those who think they can do them but are actually going to injure themselves...
No rule can truly ever stop that....if that's the case then doubles should be banned because I have seen quite a few kids, especially lately, throwing under roatated doubles on the floor that make me cringe!

Back