All-Star I'm Getting Law Enforcement Involved

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I leave my country and so my phone internet connection for two days and i come back to this.
And can we please ban trolls over weekdays? So we can work productively and enjoy this on weekends?

Real question:
Please tell me US authorities would be very amused if a girl called because of - this.
I know it´d be a good story on the christmas police bankets over here.

I leave my country and so my phone internet connection for two days and i come back to this.
And can we please ban trolls over weekdays? So we can work productively and enjoy this on weekends?

Real question:
Please tell me US authorities would be very amused if a girl called because of - this.
I know it´d be a good story on the christmas police bankets over here.
Pretty sure no law enforcement would take this seriously at all. None of us threatened her well being. She just becomes extremely defensive when we do not say what she wants to hear.

Pretty sure no law enforcement would take this seriously at all. None of us threatened her well being. She just becomes extremely defensive when we do not say what she wants to hear.

She makes a choice to get on the board. The first thing they would tell her is to stay off.

She makes a choice to get on the board. The first thing they would tell her is to stay off.
Agree. Sadly I know a few people here have offered her help and suggestions on how to navigate the boards but she seems to not really care. :(

Eta. First and foremost thing she needs to stop doing is posting hers or others phone numbers saying they are opening a gym/dance studio.

Not turning up, not in the mood to eat skittles… @cupieqt (18+ board flashback)
I can't believe we both brought this little grain of disgusting joy back up within hours of each other.

Remember that one time when Mr. QT forgot Worlds was 2 days away and we came up with a brilliant plan for you to still go? Good times.

Back