All-Star I'm Getting Law Enforcement Involved

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You guys will not come on here and harass my cousin. She did nothing. That's the point. Harassment. Not a matter of giving out information that would have been on a flyer.

Wait. Wouldn't your cousin have to file the report? I didn't think that a third party could get involved unless it was a minor, which she wouldn't be if she's opening a dance studio, right?

3f5385eac73e82daa289cde7396e1332.jpg

Well you for serious threatened me when I didn't even call your cousin.

Plus you don't even have my phone number!

I'm to busy for this right now anyways.

I have to write a discussion topic for history on Jamestown, and I don't even like history.

It's a shame I couldn't get into geography class. Then my 6 paragraph discussion could be on state outlines specifically the state of South Carolina. Sigh...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I never threatened you. As I said, her father is a cop. He can and will find out information he needs.

If you guys do not stop harassing my cousin when she did nothing to you, I will tell her and start getting law enforcement into this.

How dare you post a video of my cousin and start making fun of her when she has not done and thing.

If she tells me that you guys are harassing her with phone calls, anyone involved, will have law enforcement speaking with them.
So 1) has your cousin received harassing phone calls? Because "I will tell her" makes it appear that she is not aware of anything and therefore has likely, at this point, not received harassing phone calls.
2) video and so much else that people post out there in the public domain is fair game unfortunately. Heck, even stuff you don't want public (recent nude photo hack) isn't safe
3) really? On what grounds? Calling to ask questions about a dance program is now considered harassment?

If you guys do not stop harassing my cousin when she did nothing to you, I will tell her and start getting law enforcement into this.

How dare you post a video of my cousin and start making fun of her when she has not done and thing.

If she tells me that you guys are harassing her with phone calls, anyone involved, will have law enforcement speaking with them.
Point of order....

If were all calling her with this harassment business, why would you have to "tell her and start getting law enforcement into this?"

Wouldn't she already know?

So 1) has your cousin received harassing phone calls? Because "I will tell her" makes it appear that she is not aware of anything and therefore has likely, at this point, not received harassing phone calls.
2) video and so much else that people post out there in the public domain is fair game unfortunately. Heck, even stuff you don't want public (recent nude photo hack) isn't safe
3) really? On what grounds? Calling to ask questions about a dance program is now considered harassment?
No. The comments that were made were very harassing. I said if the phone calls start getting harassing, cops will be involved.

Why even bother to waste her time if you're not even interested in the program? You're just going to turn her information that she gives all into inside jokes and so forth.

Wait. Wouldn't your cousin have to file the report? I didn't think that a third party could get involved unless it was a minor, which she wouldn't be if she's opening a dance studio, right?

I have told my cousin about this. And she's not opening a dance studio. Her practice area that she's renting out is a dance studio.

No. The comments that were made were very harassing. I said if the phone calls start getting harassing, cops will be involved.

Why even bother to waste her time if you're not even interested in the program? You're just going to turn her information that she gives all into inside jokes and so forth.
I must have missed the harassing comments... Would you please quote some so I don't have to go back and read everything?

Point of order....

If were all calling her with this harassment business, why would you have to "tell her and start getting law enforcement into this?"

Wouldn't she already know?
She knows I posted a thread. What she didn't know until a few minutes ago, is that a dance video was posted and harassing comments were being made.

Back