OT Im Looking To Move To Hawaii....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
May 14, 2011
so i want to move to hawaii now after a recent visit but i was wondering which school out there have good cheer programs preferably co-ed... i know about hpu and university of hawaii at manoa but what about some junior ( community ) colleges which junior colleges have good cheer teams out there the sooner ppl get back to me on this the better thank you so much :) oh ps and it may be too late for some college tryouts now im assuming so also looking into all star out there? know of any of those either that be awesome thanks again

I don't know of any JuCos from Hawaii that compete at NCA or UCA if that is what you are wanting. There is an allstar gym out there which I believe is located near HPU. They attend Cheersport every year but I can't remember their name right this moment.

I don't know of any JuCos from Hawaii that compete at NCA or UCA if that is what you are wanting. There is an allstar gym out there which I believe is located near HPU. They attend Cheersport every year but I can't remember their name right this moment.
Cheer 808?

I went to UH Manoa ;)
I also don't know of any Jr College teams...most of the Community Colleges are part of the UH system. UH Hilo has a smaller sports system, but UH Manoa takes the cake there.

Back