Im Not Real!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Now they loved whoadeedle until they discovered she didn't exist. Then she became more hated than lolsmiley. If that's possible. And I think maybe it is bc lolsmiley was mean and hateful from the get go. Whoadeedle was a beloved poster that people genuinely liked.

ETA: and yes, sadly zta was whoadeedle with a new name.
Wow, I feel so young to the boards for not knowing any of this :/
But how did appledrinkyum come into play? And how did you guys find it in your hearts to forgive her and not bring it up anymore? Cause I've noticed that when other people on the boards do something wrong, NO ONE can live it down

Wow, I feel so young to the boards for not knowing any of this :/
But how did appledrinkyum come into play? And how did you guys find it in your hearts to forgive her and not bring it up anymore? Cause I've noticed that when other people on the boards do something wrong, NO ONE can live it down

Whoadeedle was first. Then came appledrinkyum after deedle was outed. Apple was outed pretty quickly I think bc she was so similar to whoa.
All that was before my time on the boards though. I only knew zta. I loved zta though and since she wasn't posing as anyone, and actually tried to stay anonymous, I was sad when she was outed and run off.

ETA: And she was outed bc some people could NOT forgive her. She never apologized though. And from what I've been told, what she did was pretty bad.

Oh yes, and Zta was peanut before she was zta. I almost forgot that one!

Are y'all keeping all this straight? Its a lot to remember. We really need a cliffs notes on this story.
All I was thinking after the last part was, ok now tomorrow we will have a quiz.

This honestly made my night, girl you're hilarious. Seriously, ImNotReal would be perfect for a new username, at least you don't want to be hated and some of the veterans like you, you should feel pretty good! :)

Back