Infinity Has The Spirit Of Hope

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 16, 2014
Hello cheer world, As Infinity All-Stars enters Charlotte for Spirit of Hope this weekend, we ask for your thoughts and prayers as we have had pretty tough season. 6 months ago, our dear coach/friend/loved one, Dion Bagby, was killed instantly in a motor vehicle accident. He was on the way to visit and support his athletes at Woodward. Then, 2 weeks ago, another one of our coaches, Deven Song, was in a horrific car accident and has been in a coma since, fighting every day for his life. I know that cheer world has this amazing virtual camaraderie on social media and I'm hoping, together, our voice will give strength to him as he tries to wake up! He is kne of my closest friends and was a coach to our youth 1 and senior 4.2 team, as well as, an athlete on our IOC5 Kryptonite team who is competing at Spirit of Hope this weekend. I do believe going to this particular competition after everything is a message to have a spirit Of hope. To Deven and Dion, this weekend is for you... #toinfinityandDion #devenstrong

Jenny Goff
Infinity All-Stars
Cheer Director

Thank you! We are looking forward to day 1 tomorrow at Spirit of Hope #devenstrong #dionsarmy

Jenny Goff
Infinity All-Stars
Cheer Director

Back