International Competition Schedule 2012-2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'll be supporting my friend (on Coventry Dynamite) at Future Cheer Heart of England. it's the only comp I'll be at this season, as I not longer cheer :( however am looking forward to just spectating for a change :)

Unity Allstars will be attending:
ICC Southerns
FC Heart of England
ICC Nationals
ICC Southerns

We have 8 teams this season:
Mini 1, Youth 2, Junior 1, Junior 3, Senior 2, Senior co-ed 3, Senior 4 and Senior open co-ed 6!
So excited for the season to start!

GCAsammy - excited to see you guys at level 3! :)

Aw thankyou! It's been a while since i've competed level 3 :S Excited to see all Unity teams as per!

I'll be supporting my friend (on Coventry Dynamite) at Future Cheer Heart of England. it's the only comp I'll be at this season, as I not longer cheer :( however am looking forward to just spectating for a change :)
Please support and watch me there too hehe. Will be awesome to see you again! :)

I'll be at Jamfest Blackpool, ACDC Edinburgh and ACDC Internationals with SLS Allstars :) Hopefully make it down to spectate at Jamfest Europe or Futurecheer too but that depends on work.

Glad someone else is competing in Scotland :)

ACDC Edinburgh (pending)
Scotcheer
Scotdance
ACDC Internationals (pending)

With Starshine Cheerleaders <3

We'll be at FC Heart of England, ICC Nationals, Worlds hahaha, and FC Nationals. Seriously soooo excited for this season, everyone looks to be improving so much!

snap i hung up my cheer shoes too! me and my sis might go watch some competitions but neither of us are cheering/coaching a team this season

My team East Coast Emeralds
We'll be at
Future Cheer Heart Of England- junior 1 + senior 2
ICC British Open Nationals- junioe 1 + senior 2
BCA Midlands- junior 1, senior 2, group stunt 3 (I think) and junior duo

Hope to see some of you there!:)

Really sad to hear :(
i know! i'd been at rockstar since the very first day 11 years ago. But for lots of reasons it was time for me to move on from cheer mostly as i moved away to take a "grown-up job" ;) and im far too old to try keep up with the ladies in senior5 anymore. i have no doubt they will be awesome this season though i know they are working so hard

My team, the Basel Bears, are going to two competitions this year:

Spirit Fever Open, Lausanne, Switzerland
Jamfest Europe, Liverpool, England

Do you guys know any competitions in Germany or France in April or June????

Back