All-Star International Teams At Worlds 2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Junior Age here is 11-16. Senior is 14- til you aren't able to cheer anymore. So you could cheer til your 99. For levels we only have junior level 4, but they are allowed to throw fulls and they can do kick double Baskets. :)
Junior is actually 11 -18 but most of the girls/boys switch to senior when they are 16 because it overlaps with senior starting at 14

So in all likelihood a "junior" team from there would be competing in the senior division and a "senior" team from there would be competing open? Obviously with exceptions if the senior age begins at 14.

I think everything should just be the same :p
We should all have the same season and same age and rule grid, just for simplicity (and to make me happy)

So in all likelihood a "junior" team from there would be competing in the senior division and a "senior" team from there would be competing open? Obviously with exceptions if the senior age begins at 14.
thats how it was the last years, for example the Loony Dolphins are competing as Juniors over here, but competed in Large Senior at Worlds 2011, FTG Allstars compete in IOC 6 at Worlds and Senior Level over here

Can I just say that I love me some Unity.
considering I lived in Britain until I was 14, I get a little twinkle in my eye watching a British team actually be really competitive in a division. Hoping they medal this year.

I would shimmy this a million times if I could :) We're so excited about how they've slowly been going up in the ranks (12th, 9th, 5th) maybe in the next couple of years they'll get top 3!

Back