High School Interpreting New Rules...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Honestly, if coaches/choreographers were smart, they would hold off and wait for clarification... so people aren't doing STUPID STUFF! :) PATIENCE PEOPLE

I'm heading to a conference this weekend where I will become AACCA certified. I'm hoping with the recent changes it will be a good time for more clarification.. If anything significant stands out to me I'll be sure to post it!

Honestly, if coaches/choreographers were smart, they would hold off and wait for clarification... so people aren't doing STUPID STUFF! :) PATIENCE PEOPLE
Its a forum where we discuss things like this. No harm in discussion. Its good to develop questions, I know I have more after reading all of this. Now I know what to ask on the Webinar tomorrow.

Its a forum where we discuss things like this. No harm in discussion. Its good to develop questions, I know I have more after reading all of this. Now I know what to ask on the Webinar tomorrow.

I didn't mean it in a bad way, but I have seen so many times where people are not sure and try something. So then not only is it not legal, which is the least of my worries, teenagers are not good with things when you tell them, hey all.. I know you were doing it this way but we can't and we have to do this... they groan, harder to break the habits, harder to discuss the right positioning, they revert back to the way they have been trying it, etc. I apologize if I came off snotty, but I also have so many times had to change something little with teenagers and they don't respond as well.

Back