OT Ipad 2!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I want...saving my pennies!!
tongue.png
haha I am such an apple freak. I still don't have an iPhone yet because I've been a loyal Verizon customer, however we all know Verizon now carries the iPhone!

I want...saving my pennies!! :p haha I am such an apple freak. I still don't have an iPhone yet because I've been a loyal Verizon customer, however we all know Verizon now carries the iPhone!
yeah im an apple freak too & im savin too and tryin to find a job

My mom wants me to buy her one for Mothers Day... yeah hold on let me just grab $500 out of my piggy bank!
confused.png

Although, I would love her to get one so I could play around with it a bit :D but, just not with my money ;)

I wish I could get one. Lucky for me though one of my friends got one for signing his lease at an apartment complex and he stepped on it. The only thing wrong was the LCD was cracked and he told me I could have if i fixed it, its still under warranty :). I just have to kinda not mention the foot to screen equation.

Anyone want to list out the differences compared to the first one?!

Anyone want to list out the differences compared to the first one?!
The second one is thinner, comes in 2 colors (white or black), there's a new case for it, a camera on the front and back, facetime, and I think there's a Photobooth app for it now? I saw a picture of an iPad 2 on line and on the homepage I swear it was a Photobooth app (like the photobooth program on macs). There's probably more technical stuff to it, but I don't really care about that stuff ;)

The second one is thinner, comes in 2 colors (white or black), there's a new case for it, a camera on the front and back, facetime, and I think there's a Photobooth app for it now? I saw a picture of an iPad 2 on line and on the homepage I swear it was a Photobooth app (like the photobooth program on macs). There's probably more technical stuff to it, but I don't really care about that stuff ;)
Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks!

Back